Areas of service:San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Milpitas, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Campbell, Los Altos and Saratoga
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact KF Computers
Friendly & Low-Priced Computer Services
Request an estimate
KF Computers - Santa Clara, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kyle Fisher may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About KF Computers
KF Computers offers computer repair services. We have 8+ years of computer and electronics experience. 300+ jobs completed with satisfied customers.
Windows and Macintosh computers Welcome!
- (On-site/local pick-up)
- General computer troubleshooting
- Software/hardware installation
- Digital camera troubleshooting
- Computer repair and upgrade
- Home networking
- Wireless printer and printer troubleshooting
- Data recovery
- Video (VHS) to DVD conversion (Mail-in Available)
- Audio (record) conversion
- Blue screen errors
- PC tune-up
- And many more
Contact us for more details!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Computer/electronic repair
- TV/home theater setup
- Data backup and recovery
- Software and hardware installation
- VHS to DVD conversion
- Record to MP3 conversion
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
If your issue pertains to the computer you should have that computers model number and manufacturer ready for the professional. Likewise, with whatever electronic device you are calling about you should always have the model number ready.
This can help the professional quickly identify your device and check for any issues that are common.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What exactly does the customer want the professional to do?
What should the outcome be to make the customer happy?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Management Information Systems Student At SJSU Currently a Sophomore.
Frys Electronics Computer Department Former Employee
- How did you get started?
As a kid I always loved taking things apart and putting them back together, that led me to take the family computer apart. From that day on I have been working with computers, I was in 5th grade.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Windows to Mac Migration
VHS To DVD Conversion
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I will show the customer how to do basic things with anything that i install for them. The customer is encouraged to ask questions about how things work and what I am doing, so that they understand what is being done. Friendly help is always offered after a job.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Shopping online is a great way to save money! You just need to know where to go to safely get the good deals.
A few good sites: