Kimie's Kritters Pet Sitting
Areas of service:Durham, Chapel Hill, Mebane and Hillsborough
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Kimie's Kritters Pet Sitting
Reliable Pet Sitter
Request an estimate
Kimie's Kritters Pet Sitting - Hillsborough, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kimberly Rider may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Kimie's Kritters Pet Sitting
Kimie's Kritters Pet Sitting provides honest, dependable pet sitting services in the triangle and triad area. I can either come to your home multiple times per day or your pet can stay in my home, or I can stay in your home with your pet(s).
Contact me for your questions!
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long have you been in business?
Since March 2012 but helping friends and family since 2005.
What is your educational background?
I have attended Peace College and UNCG but am currently on the waiting list at DTCC for the OTA Program.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Living in someones home for the period of time they are gone
- How did you get started?
I saw the dire need for an honest and kind pet sitter in the area. I have used people to look after my animals before and they were never 100% of either. I pride myself on my reputation and excellent caregiving skills.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
So far this year I have helped 40 families and some multiple times. I throughly enjoy this job and love helping animals who would otherwise be boarded in a kennel.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Quality is the most important factor in pet sititng. You have to find a pet sitter who will love your pet unconditionally, as you do.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Pet sitting
- Dog walking
- House sitting
- Plant watering
- Running Errands
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
A client found me on care.com and we have become such great friends bonding over our love of cats. It is so great.
- What brands or products do you work with?
none at the moment but always looking to expand.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am highly politically active.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Hire me and save on pricey kennels. :-)
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Pet first aid
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Picture updates of pets, emails, texts, calls, anything the client wants. I make myself readily available to the client at all times.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How many years of experience do you have in pet sitting?
What was a horrible situation and how did I fix it?
What would I do if there were an emergency?