Kimmy's Dog Walking / Sitting Services
Areas of service:Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, Staten Island, Newark, Jersey City, Jamaica, Flushing, Yonkers, Astoria, Paterson, Stamford, Elmhurst, Corona, Ridgewood, Elizabeth, Woodside, Norwalk, Union City, East Elmhurst, Clifton, Queens Village, Jackson Heights, Forest Hills, East Orange, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Passaic, Far Rockaway, White Plains, Huntington Station, Bayonne, Irvington, Hempstead, North Bergen, Valley Stream, West New York, Massapequa, Fresh Meadows, Wayne, Ozone Park, Union, Perth Amboy, Spring Valley, South Richmond Hill, Bayside, Bloomfield, Lindenhurst, South Ozone Park, West Orange, Rego Park, Freeport, Levittown, Hackensack, Westbury, Huntington, Linden, Westwood, Kearny, Elmont, West Babylon, Springfield Gardens, Great Neck, Greenwich, New Hyde Park, Long Beach, Whitestone, Hicksville, Teaneck, Scarsdale, Montclair, Hoboken, Woodhaven, East Meadow, Saint Albans, Richmond Hill, Port Chester, Belleville, Merrick, Fort Lee, Oakland Gardens, Bellmore, Maspeth, Orange, Westfield, Wantagh, Baldwin, Farmingdale, Monsey, Fair Lawn, East Northport, Oceanside, Hollis, New City, Ossining, Rosedale, Garfield, Sunnyside, Commack, Yorktown Heights, Middle Village, Port Washington, Rahway, Deer Park, Howard Beach, Rockville Centre, Plainview, Floral Park, Glen Cove, Parsippany, Nutley, Livingston, Garden City, Amityville, Bergenfield, Englewood, Caldwell, Paramus, Long Island City, Ridgewood, Franklin Square, Massapequa Park, Syosset, Little Neck, Mahwah, Lodi, Maplewood, Uniondale, Elizabethport, West Hempstead, Lynbrook, Nanuet, Bethpage, Cliffside Park, Summit, Cranford, Peekskill, Bronxville, Seaford, Haledon, Little Falls, Suffern, Hillside, Northport, Tarrytown, Cambria Heights, Roselle, Kew Gardens, Carteret, College Point and Woodbridge.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Kimmy's Dog Walking / Sitting Services
Pet Sitting Services
Request an estimate
Kimmy's Dog Walking / Sitting Services - Bronx, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kimberly Animal Lover may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Kimmy's Dog Walking / Sitting Services
Are you interested in low cost and affordable quality service for your furry friend?
If so, then contact me! I'm an entry level dog walker and sitter, I have a dog of my own, and I'm also reliable, responsible and respectful.
I'm also a college student who's majoring in Vet Technology. I'm a huge animal lover and a true professional. My rates are so low, it's incredible.
I'm willing to go walk or sit your animal(s) in the following boroughs: Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan.
My hourly rates are from $7-15 dollars. I also am able to provide references both professional and personal.
I also provide showering / bathing, trimming of nails, feeding, cleaning of ears and picking up their "business". All of these are included.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
A Cuny affiliated school that gives me both academic and hands on.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I also provide showering/bathing, trimming of nails, feeding, cleaning of ears, and picking up their "business".
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- How did you get started?
I actually got started, when I was in my apartment thinking of what to do for the summertime, and since I have so much love and affection for animals, and since I'm also trying to get into shape. What better thing to do then to start my own business that will me gain more experience in my field and it's a win win situation.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I also have package deals, for example if you pay me more than $15 dollars* if given generously I will give you a discount next time you use my services.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That i'm just an ordinary student trying to build my income slowly but surely. And hopefully for my future I will be set with the amount of experience that I've gained especially with my customers help.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Providing a good atmosphere and safe for your pet. Iím majoring in an animal related course so I know more than just the average joe.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Anything that the owners suggest that I use.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I'm a religious person, Catholic, I read the bible daily.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?