King & Son Masonry
Areas of service:Boston, Cambridge, Quincy, Somerville, Waltham, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Revere, Brighton, Arlington, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Chelsea, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Lexington, Norwood, Hyde Park, Mattapan, Melrose, Saugus, Milton, Wakefield, Belmont, West Roxbury, Dedham, Burlington, Stoneham, Allston, Winchester and Canton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact King & Son Masonry
Masonry Restoration Services
Request an estimate
King & Son Masonry - Brighton, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Reggie King may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About King & Son Masonry
King & Son Masonry is a full-service masonry company that specializes in masonry restoration of chimneys, fireplaces, walls, and stairs. We also do waterproofing services.
Having been in business for 12 years, we have many great references. Call us!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Beautiful chimney in Winchester with copper flashing.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Business contacts .
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Walls and chimneys.
- What brands or products do you work with?
KF, Unilock, Rose, and Iron Clad.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Masonry restoration chimneys - fireplaces - walls - stairs - waterproofing
- How did you get started?
I went to a trade school and, during the summers, worked for a stone mason. I loved the trade and have done it ever since.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Clean work area and a referral program.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Quality products go long way.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long have u done masonry? 12 years
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What products are being used and what other contractors do you work with?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We have many great references
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Have a qualified mason do the work so it only has to be done once.