Kinner Construction Company
Areas of service:Hyattsville, Laurel, Annapolis, Bowie, Glen Burnie, Upper Marlboro, Pasadena, Capitol Heights, District Heights, Lanham, Brooklyn, College Park, Severn, Suitland, Severna Park, Crofton, Beltsville, Greenbelt, Arnold, Odenton and Edgewater.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Kinner Construction Company
Home Repair and Remodeling
Request an estimate
Kinner Construction Company - Edgewater, MD
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael Kinner may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Kinner Construction Company
Established in 1991, Kinner Construction Co. specializes in renovation, remodeling and repair of homes.
We handle all repair and remodeling needs that include:
- Floor Plan Changes
- Water Damage Restoration
- Termite Extermination
- Bathroom Remodeling
We are polite and professional. We strive to go the extra mile for you and your home.
We service the following counties:
- Anne Arundel
- Prince Georges
Contact Kinner Construction Company for estimates today!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Research the proposed project and try to scale back the ideas to stay within the budget.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
There are a lot of overhead expenses.
- How did you get started?
I started on the remodeling side of construction. We worked on older homes in Annapolis, MD both renovating and repairing them.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I do a lot of the work myself with partners. I approach all projects with the same professionalism that I would want from others working on my home or car etc.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am licensed by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission (#28580).
I am certified by the EPA to perform lead based paint renovations and repair etc.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Residential home repair and improvement.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Make sure your community association will allow the project.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I built a portico on the front of a home in Gambrils, MD.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
A two year warrantee in writing against any problems both with the materials used and the project as a whole.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Is the company licensed and insured and does the company have positive reviews.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
All types of repairs such as water damage repairs, drywall repairs, door replacements etc.