Kristi Cronen at ROOTS Salon
Areas of service:Bend
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Kristi Cronen at ROOTS Salon
Request an estimate
Kristi Cronen at ROOTS Salon - Bend, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kristi Cronen may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Kristi Cronen at ROOTS Salon
ROOTS Salon is a high-end salon with an urban edge. ROOTS is a positive environment where any client can come to relax, feel comfortable and enjoy a complimentary refreshment with their service.
Kristi caters to women, men and children, offering quality work with each client. Kristi shows each client how to repeat the style she's created at home. She believes each style should be easy for the client to re-create.
- Facial waxing
- Bang trims
- Touch ups and hot towel
Neck shaves are complimentary. With each hair service, clients will receive an aromatherapy hot towel.
Prices start at $20 and go up to $95 for color services. Haircuts are included in each color service. Facial waxing starts at $15
ROOTS Salon is conveniently located between downtown Bend, in the trendy area of Mill Quarter District.
Contact ROOTS Salon today!
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Services and price lists.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Stylists are day makers. Just changing your hair can boost confidence in an individual. Confidence is very important
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I really enjoyed building a bonding relationship with my clients. I like to have fun when I work.
- How did you get started?
I trained at The Paul Mitchell School after graduating Beauty School. I received master stylist training from Paul Mitchell's top educators. I started working at ROOTS 3 years ago. I really enjoy working independently.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Taking advantage of my complimentary services.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Complimentary touch ups, bang trims, sideburns and neck shaves
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use Redken Color and Paul Mitchell Hair products
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Haircuts and Color services.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I started working in Hair Salons at the age of 15.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Understanding the client's needs
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Question: How can I create this look myself at home?
Answer: I can show you how to style this look at home by demonstrating and explaining.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Length of service
What is included in each service?