Areas of service:Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Cedar Park and Leander
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact KS Events
Wedding / Event Coordinator
Request an estimate
KS Events - Austin, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kristin Shrimplin may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About KS Events
Hi, my name is Kristin Shrimplin for KS Events. I am a wedding/event coordinator.
I provide wedding and event coordinating services that include planning, consulting, rehearsal and day-of coordination.
You deserve a coordinator to assist you with all the details involved in planning your event. Whether you want help planning the entire event or you just need someone for the day of coordination, I will take care of everything.
You can relax and enjoy your special day. I can help you find different locations, vendors, attend appointments and negotiate contracts. I can help you stick to your budget, and make things flow smoothly on your event day. This way, you can enjoy your time with your guests.
I look forward to speaking with you about your upcoming event. Please contact me for any questions or to set up a free consultation!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I planned for weddings of family and friends, then started my business.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
They should have a budget and an exact idea of services desired.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Day of services and recommended vendors
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Most common type of job would be day of wedding coordination.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask for a complete list of services and hours that are included.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide a follow-up and thank you.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I am there from start to finish and am always working to make sure that the event runs smoothly.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I pulled off a 300+ guest wedding by myself.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average at about 10-12 events in a year.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in weddings and private events.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I have a love for serving and enjoy working with all types of clients.