L.J. Neal and Sons
Orland Park, IL
Areas of service:Aurora, Naperville, Wheaton, Orland Park, Downers Grove, Tinley Park, Mount Prospect, Bolingbrook, Oak Lawn, Lombard, Lockport, Elmhurst, Plainfield, Carol Stream, Addison, Glen Ellyn, West Chicago, Woodridge, Villa Park, Oak Forest, Lisle, New Lenox, Batavia, Westmont, Roselle, Darien, Frankfort, Bloomingdale, Romeoville and Lemont.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact L.J. Neal and Sons
Professional Home Services
Request an estimate
L.J. Neal and Sons - Orland Park, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Leo Neal Jr. may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About L.J. Neal and Sons
L.J. Neal and Sons is a family owned and operated business established on a history of more than three generations of master craftsmanship, tradition of integrity, and quality since 1952.
At present, we continually practice and emphasize those similar values as well as quality standard that occurred well more than fifty years back in this industry through the services we offer to our clients in the entire Chicago land area.
We treat our clients with respect, courtesy, and professionalism. Similar to generations before us, we do believe that each and every client is a friend, and every single friend is family. We never fail to strive for excellence because our main objective is to enhance the development of our establishment and to ensure 100 percent customer satisfaction on all our professional home services.
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
can you fix my window....NO
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Neve make your decision based on price. Never
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We are the oldest in the entire area, however It seems today most home owners are going with the big guys, however what they don't know, is the big guy all uses sub-contractors, and none of them care about anything other than the profits to be made. Small family companies have a personnel stake in making sure the client is pleased with the work. SHOP LOCAL, SHOP SMALL.
- How did you get started?
fourth generation family company operation under the same name, same family all family run since 1952
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Insulated windows and patio doors
custom kitchen/ bathroom remodeling
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Know your budget, you may not know what things cost, but everyone knows what the want to spend, or easier, they know what they don't want to spend. this makes finding the perfect product for the estimate easier, and the buying process a lot less stressful for the buyer.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Alside,kohlor, delta, weathershield, peachtree to name a few
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
lifetime labor warranty
- How many projects do you average in a year?
depends, on size, and type we don't sign up every person that calls, and we certainly will not over book the maximize profits, that's just not how we operate. Quality of quantity.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have they been operating under the same name?
do they use any sub-contractors
Do they have any testimonials?
What is the owners direct cell number should they have any issues arise.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I MARRIED MY HIGH SCHOOL SWEAT HEART, HAVE TWO AMAZING CHILDREN.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
My aunt through marriage of 27 years was having surgery, and i was asked if we could make her bathroom handicapped accessible. We went in and remodeled the entire bathroom for her right down tho the studs for free. I was the biggest honor to be asked after all these years.