La Strega Accounting
Areas of service:Washington, Alexandria, Silver Spring, Arlington, Hyattsville, Falls Church, Bethesda, Annandale, Fort Washington, Mc Lean, Capitol Heights, Temple Hills, District Heights, Lanham, Clinton, College Park, Suitland, Chevy Chase, Oxon Hill, Takoma Park, Beltsville and Greenbelt.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact La Strega Accounting
Accounting Bookkeeping and Tax Services
Request an estimate
La Strega Accounting - Washington, DC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Marina Martin , EA ,MBA may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About La Strega Accounting
La Strega Accounting, is based in Washington, DC and AnnapoliS,MD
owned by Marina Martin, EA – MBA, Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor has over than seventeen years of accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and tax preparation experience.
Marina and her associates enjoy helping small- to mid-size business owners tackle their accounting tasks—all so they can concentrate on doing what they do best—running their business. Solving problems is our specialty and we thrive on challenges. What can we do for your business?
Services offered are:
- Business start-up consulting
- Full Bookkeeping and Accounting services
- Payroll services (1 to 50 employees)
- QuickBooks Set-up, Training, Support
- Tax Preparation Services Individual, & Business returns.
- Tax representation for audits, collections and appeals before all administrative levels of the IRS
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in helping small business in keeping their books in order and to be in compliance with Federal and State taxes requirements while maximizing their profits.
We offer virtual and on-site assistance to business owners and mangers. Hiring a full time (or PT) bookkeeper is more costly and often more it gives more headache: finding the right person, training him/her,extra cost of payroll taxes, vacation, holidays etc.
My company can take care of ALL your accounting needs. Additionally as a federally licensed tax preparer I can prepare your business (and personal) taxes.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Ask for credentials, certifications and affiliations and don't be shy to verify them. Some professionals say
"Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor" but the last certification is 3 years old.
Check references and finally talk with the professional you want to hire
Who is actually doing the work.. many firms outsource their work to others, lately many overseas firms are offering very low cost bookkeeper services, but are you OK with your information going somewhere in India, China or who knows where?
I do not outsource and share my clients information. We are a small firm and do the work here in USA. You can stop by my office at anytime.