LaBrake's Computer Repair
Areas of service:Manchester
- Email verified
Contact LaBrake's Computer Repair
Cheap computer repair
Request an estimate
LaBrake's Computer Repair - Manchester, NH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Philip LaBrake may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About LaBrake's Computer Repair
I fix computers with broken or burnt out parts. I repair computers that have been infected by viruses and also completely wipe out and restore operating systems on computers that have a lot of blue screens. I am a great worker and am very patient.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I custom built a computer for my girlfriends brother.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I do the same exact work as the geek squad but at 1/3 the price.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most frequent questions I get are can you back up my data before redoing my computer? My answers are sure I can get to your data if the hard drive still works.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Computer Software and hardware recovery.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average about 75 to 100 computers a year, depending on the amount of demand.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish customers would study about computer hardware and software changes.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide remote support Via Teamviewer and support telephone calls.
- How did you get started?
My interest in computers started in kindergarten at age of 5. I began using a computer by myself without a teachers support.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How many years of experience, and at what rate they charge.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am not affiliated with any company or business.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with all IBM/PC compatible machines. I do not work with Apple or Apple products.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Viruses and threats to PC's
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend customers to look for what is the best price and overall value of whatever they are paying for.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I recommend having years of experience working with PC's.