Lakeside Heating and Cooling
Areas of service:Portland, Vancouver, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Gresham, Oregon City, Lake Oswego, Woodburn, West Linn, Battle Ground, Newberg, Tualatin and Clackamas.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Lakeside Heating and Cooling
High-Efficiency Cooling and Heating Experts
Request an estimate
Lakeside Heating and Cooling - Lake Oswego, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jason Charlton may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Lakeside Heating and Cooling
Lakeside Heating and Cooling is your local source for your entire residential as well as light commercial heating and cooling needs. From simple repair to full system replacement, we guarantee to deliver you 100% satisfaction!
We are always here to take care of you and make sure that your home or office is comfortable and efficient.
For more information, contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Lakeside Heating and Cooling specializes in high-efficiency gas furnaces, heat pumps, and air conditioners. From a comprehensive tune-up of your existing system to a complete replacement as well as design of a new system, Lakeside Heating and Cooling will never fail to serve all your heating and cooling needs.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- You should ask the contractor if they are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Make sure they are NATE Certified and have the proper HVAC Licensing.
- Have an agreed-upon price and scope of project drafted into a contract before starting any work to ensure you are not going to be taken advantaged of once the work has started. Work only off of a detailed contract with pricing guaranteed.
- Ensure that the proper mechanical and electrical permits have been purchased prior to any work being performed.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer our standard two-year labor warranty on all installations to guarantee our quality of work and equipment. We also offer a multiyear maintenance agreement (if purchased) to maintain and ensure the proper operation and efficiency of your heating and cooling system.