Lasting Impressions Custom Design and Build, Inc.
Areas of service:Boston, Manchester, Lowell, Cambridge, Lynn, Quincy, Nashua, Somerville, Lawrence, Framingham, Waltham, Haverhill, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Peabody, Revere, Brighton, Methuen, Arlington, Salem, Beverly, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Marlborough, Chelsea, Derry, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Andover, Lexington, Gloucester, Billerica, Dracut, Tewksbury, Hyde Park, Salem, Mattapan, North Andover, Melrose, Saugus, Milton, Chelmsford, Danvers, Merrimack, Wakefield, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, Dedham, Londonderry, Hudson, Burlington, Stoneham, Allston, Wilmington, Winchester, Westford and Marblehead.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Lasting Impressions Custom Design and Build, Inc.
Home Remodeling and 3D Computer Design
Request an estimate
Lasting Impressions Custom Design and Build, Inc. - Andover, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Stephanie Moore may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Lasting Impressions Custom Design and Build, Inc.
Lasting Impressions Custom Design and Build, Inc. is a woman owned and operated general contractor focusing on home remodeling design-and-build services. We are celebrating our tenth year in business.
Kitchens and additions (up or out) are specialties.
Lasting Impressions combines the custom design services of an interior designer or architect with the nuts-and-bolts practicality of a custom home builder. Since we specialize in house renovation, we are accustomed to melding old construction and new additions; and our general contractor expertise enables us to design to your budget.
Typical remodeling projects include
- Room additions
- Second-story additions
- Master Baths
Our design services feature
- In-home, collaborative design services
- 3D (CAD) computer simulations
- Personal customer websites to review design details
This company is fully licensed and insured.
We service northeast Massachusetts and southeast New Hampshire.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- Construction Supervisor's License # 89930
- Home Improvement Contractor License #137381
- $2 million General Liability Insurance
- Worker's Compensation Insurance
- Better Business Bureau #99308