Areas of service:Evansville, Owensboro, Henderson and Newburgh
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Lasting Order
Request an estimate
Lasting Order - Newburgh, IN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Amy Payne may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Lasting Order
Lasting Order was founded mid-2011 and provides professional organizing services for individuals at home or work. We create custom solutions for all of your organizing needs.
We work with you hands-on to reduce clutter and create systems that will allow you to maintain your space long after we're gone.
Lasting Order serves the greater Evansville, IN area. We have clients in Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky. A small travel fee is assessed outside of a 30-minute travel radius.
We are members of the National Association of Professional Organizers and the Institute for Challenging Disorganization.
Contact us today and let us organize your life for life.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We can set up a maintenance schedule or accountability sessions (in person or via phone). This ensures that the areas we have organized stay organized.
It also allows us to help the customer tweak the organizational systems as their lifestyle/job description changes.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We partner with Clever Container to sell products and have several affiliations with products and companies we believe in.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Purchasing a bulk package of hours will save you money. If you pre-pay for 10 hours, you will receive 1 free.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Residential Organizing
- Business Organizing
- Home-Based Business Organizing
- Direct Sales Organizing
- Paper Management
- Filing Systems
- Closets, Pantries, Kitchens
- Time Management
- Collections and Memorabilia
- Virtual Organizing
- Presentations - church groups, moms' groups
- Business lunch & learns
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
National Association of Professional Organizers
Institute for Challenging Disorganization
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in business?
Are you a member of the National Association of Professional
Are you a full-time organizer?
What is the main focus of your business?
Do you have insurance?
Are you taking continuing education courses?
Are you working toward certification?
Do you work alone or have employees?