Lathers Web Design
Areas of service:Keene, Gardner and Winchester
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Lathers Web Design
Web Design Service
Request an estimate
Lathers Web Design - Winchester, NH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Dashel Lathers may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Lathers Web Design
Lathers Web Design can design all types of websites, whether personal or corporate, or any other type of website you may need. We can do simple or complex sites.
Lathers Web Design has partnered with CharlesWorks, LLC so that we can provide you with the best possible website experience. Hosting costs $19.99 / month, which is very affordable.
Our websites are very affordable. Just contact us and setup an appointment so that we can discuss your website needs and create a customized quote.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Lathers Web Design averages about 1,000 projects a year. There could also be more clients in a given year.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After we finish the web design work for you, we provide you with free small changes to your site that it might need.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q: What is your hourly rate?
A: Our hourly rate is $30.00 / hour.
Q: How much is hosting?
A: Hosting is $19.99 / month plus $15.00 / year for the domain.
Q: How long will it take for you to finish my website?
A: It really depends on the size and content of your website, but it usually will take about a week.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs we get are company websites. There are also the occasional small or personal websites that people want.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Lathers Web Design specializes in web design for big and small websites. We also do personal and business websites.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The questions you should ask are:
- How much do you charge for labor?
- Do you charge extra for changes done for the site?
- Can you meet my website needs?
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with CharlesWorks, LLC to provide our clients with exceptional hosting services on top of our web design.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are officially affiliated with CharlesWorks, LLC for hosting services. We are also affiliated with Keene Computer Repair.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If you want to save money, go for a simpler website. Also, don't go too crazy with the content that you request for your site, because it can get expensive.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
We recommend for people who want to contact us to have ready their phone number, full name, company name (if applicable), the type of content they want, domain Nnme Ideas, and any other information they think would be helpful.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We want our future clients to know that we strive to provide exceptional services and results on their websites. Also, we want them to know that our prices are very competitive.