Latin Fusion Dance
Areas of service:Austin
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Latin Fusion Dance
Latin Dance Lessons
Request an estimate
Latin Fusion Dance - Austin, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Melissa Corpus may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Latin Fusion Dance
Latin Fusion dance gives you the ability to improvise to different types of Latin music on the dance floor.
Innovative choreography in Salsa (freestyle, no partner), Latin Cha Cha, Brazilian Samba, Samba Reggae, Rumba, Reggaeton, and Afro Cuban will enhance your skills and ability to freestyle. Progression drills will be used to teach students how to move in fluidity and use their bodies to create their own individual style.
If you are looking for a fun and energetic dance class, this is perfect for students who want to increase their dance skills and learn how to move their bodies to diverse rhythms and beats in Latin music.
- No experience necessary. Wear clothes you are comfortable sweating in. Tennis shoes or barefoot recommended. **
- CLASS STARTS TUESDAY, APRIL 10TH!**
Tuesdays - 7:45 PM-8:45 PM
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am most proud of my students who come to class and are excited to learn a new dance. The gratification I get as a dance teacher is seeing my students progress and have fun learning how to train their bodies to different types of Latin music.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in teaching beginner Latin dance students. My approach is to have fun while learning basic technique to improve the overall quality of the dance.