Areas of service:Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale and Peoria
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Laura Hurban
Experienced Care Giver Service
Request an estimate
Laura Hurban - Phoenix, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Laura Hurban may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Laura Hurban
I am an experienced caregiver who provides home services to senior citizens to help them stay in their own homes for as long as they possibly can.
My services include but are not limited to:
- Helping with meal preparation
- Med reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Personal grooming
- Assisting in shopping
Contact me for all your caregiver needs.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
cpr,first aide, rehabs,
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Its alot of money for people to go into assisted living. So caregiving is cheaper in the long run.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I am a caregiver. Helping people who are seniors who need help in every day lives, that cant quite do everything they use to. People who are recovering from an illness or accident ,that may need assistance till they get back on their feet.Running them to do errands, drs. appointmentents, light house keeping, meal prep.Maybe they cant walk yet or need help with getting around the house or their home.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They need to ask questions like, What all do you do. Can you help me?What hours can you work,How much would charge an hour? How much experience have you had?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
That depends on what the client would need. If the still need some assistance you would let them know what you could do.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Mostly theorapy products,or home items.
- How did you get started?
I have over 20 years in caregiving. I started with my handicap neice. and then started working with disabled or handicap people thru a group home. and then went on to helping seniors.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I have been working on a case where a 65 year old healthy man had a stroke and was not able to use his left side. helped him where he could at least stand and get out of bed with assistance, and to be able to do a few things on his own.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I am honest, dependable . also that this is a better way to go,people do better in their own homes..
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It all depends on the needs of an individual. Could do a few to several projects. My goals is to help an individual achieve some of their goals.