Areas of service:Atlanta, Decatur, Stone Mountain, Lithonia, Jonesboro, Conyers, Riverdale, Stockbridge, Fayetteville, Mcdonough, Forest Park, Ellenwood, Clarkston, Morrow and Hampton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Lawn Needs
Lawn Needs Landscaping and Maintenance! Simply-The-Best
Request an estimate
Lawn Needs - Stockbridge, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Lawn Needs may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Lawn Needs
Lawn Needs provides lawn maintenance, landscape design, aeration, de-thatching, mulch/pine straw application, fertilization and more. Clayton, Henry, Dekalb, Rockdale, South Fulton and Spalding County, Georgia.
Lawn Needs is always professional and on-time. Contact us today for a free quote!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs that we run across would be lawn maintenance, de-thatching, aeration, hedging, and over seeding.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Lawn Needs is a fairly new landscaping company, however we are managing around thirty properties ATM and 6-7 landscaping jobs a month.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Depending on the job type, there are always services that can be offered afterwards. Our professionals will announce these services at our discretion.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
When requesting an over the phone quotes it is helpful to know how much property you own and what type of grass is in your lawn.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How much experience do you have?
- Do you have insurance?
- Are you licensed?
- Are you a professional service?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Laid fifteen pallets of sod and designed four flower beds with plants/flowers and mulch. The customer was very satisfied with our work!
- What brands or products do you work with?
Lawn Needs uses only top of the line equipment! Mowers are Ferris and Snapper (Zero-Turn) and weed trimmers, edgers and blowers all by Stihl!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in lawn maintenance, aeration, mulch / pine straw application, de-thatching, flower bed design / shaping, light grading, pruning / trimming, clean ups / outs, gutter cleaning and more.
- How did you get started?
After doing landscaping for somebody else for three years, I decided it was time to start working for myself. I bought one piece of equipment at a time until I had enough to make a profit and buy new equipment!
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Landscaping and lawn maintenance is nothing short of "easy" work. Our team of professionals work hard every day to make sure your lawn looks the best that it can!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Any customer looking to save money first off should give US a call! Just give us a call and ask about the preferred service your after and our professionals will help you decided what is most cost effective!
June 4, 2012
They were professional and I would recommend them to anyone. They did an extremely awesome job!- Mottani
June 3, 2012
Lawn Needs did an excellent job on my house. They were very professional and on time. I recommend them to everyone who needs lawn service!- Collins
June 4, 2012
They are professional and do a good job! My yard has been looking better and better!- Ashten