Ledford Heat and Air
Areas of service:Kingsport, Johnson City, Elizabethton and Jonesborough
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Ledford Heat and Air
HVAC Service That Won't Cost You an Arm and a Leg
Request an estimate
Ledford Heat and Air - Johnson City, TN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jared Ledford may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Ledford Heat and Air
I'm Jared Ledford and I am EPA 608 Universal Certified and have a HVAC certificate from Northeast State Community College.
I provide HVAC installation services to residential areas. I am my only employee which equates to lower prices for my customers.
For HVAC services like no other, please contact Ledford Heat and Air.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work mostly with Goodman, Trane, Rheem/Ruud and Carrier. However, there are many different models and they all operate off the same principles for the most part.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Most often when a heat pump stops working it is the result of an electrical problem somewhere on either the high or low voltage.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have an EPA 608 Universal Certification. ALL HVAC Technicians are required to have some form of the EPA 608 certification. I also have an HVAC certificate and an Associate's Degree from Northeast State.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you EPA 608 certified and can you read a schematic or ladder diagram?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I am familiar with pretty much all makes and models of heat pumps. I troubleshoot, service and install heat pumps, air conditioners and furnaces.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I always like to call back in a day or so and check to make sure everything is operating as it should and see if any follow-up service is required.
May 2, 2012
Jared of Ledford's Heat and Air will treat you right. He believes in treating customers with the respect they deserve! Has the education and training to perform the job right.- Ledford