Lee Surrette Landscape
Areas of service:East Falmouth
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Lee Surrette Landscape
Request an estimate
Lee Surrette Landscape - East Falmouth, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Lee Surrette may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Lee Surrette Landscape
Hi! I am Lee Surrette. I am a landscape professional with over 20 years of experience, specializing in property maintenance. I am Massachusetts-certified, offering fast and efficient service at competitive rates.
Contact me today for your landscaping needs!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Usually renovations of existing landscapes
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in the following services:
- Maintenance and Design
- Plant Identification
- Insect and Disease Scouting
- How did you get started?
I was 17 years old gardening at the Kennedy compound.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I did a complete renovation at the Lamb and Lion Inn in Sandwich, Ma.
I worked with their existing landscape. I removed what wasn't working and redesigned. I believe I've maintained the beautiful property.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I'd say well over 100. It really depends on the size of the projects.
Each one is different, and that's where experience comes in.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I'm a Massachusetts-certified landscape professional.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Not all landscapers are professionals. Having a truck and trailer doesn't mean they already know what they're doing.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use only local vendors.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
- What are your qualifications?
- How much do you charge?
- When can you be here?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
It's important to get a quote in advance. It doesn't matter if it's hourly. There has to be a ceiling to the price.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
A plan and a budget. It's important to communicate what you're looking for. A budget allows the pro to achieve the best results for the price.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What qualifications do you have?
- What is your area of expertise?
- Do you have references?
- Do you have pictures?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I educate my customers in how to get the most out of their property. You always need to be thinking ahead when it comes to maintenance. It's better to act than react.