Lee's Affordable Lawns
Areas of service:Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Clinton and Powell
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Lee's Affordable Lawns
Request an estimate
Lee's Affordable Lawns - Powell, TN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Lee Miller may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Lee's Affordable Lawns
At Lee's Lawn Service, we offer honesty and affordable rates. We have been doing lawn services (mowing, weed eating) since 2002.
We are professional in what we do. We clean up any mess such as blowing of roads, sidewalks, etc. We treat each yard as if it was our own.
We do offer references if it is requested. As you can see in our pictures there is no yard too big or too small. You will be satisfied with our work.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
We got started working in other lawn nurseries several years ago. We decided to take in on ourselves. Our lawn mowing services started by word of mouth.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer a long term agreement to keep the lawn up. We offer flexibility for their future needs that they may have.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Mowing and weed eating is most common at this time. Depending on how much a person wants to put into the beautification of their home other jobs could be just as important.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
My husband is a jack of all trades as they say. He has working in block and brick, roofing, a number of other jobs until it came to a point he could no longer do it due to an injury. But no matter what job he had in the past he could go back to every employer and get a job. I myself could as well but my work history is more of an office atmosphere until I began working in the lawn service field.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in mowing, edging and weed eating. We also weed flower beds. We specialize in customer service.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To choose someone like us that knows how to make a lawn beautiful on a budget. Know how much you can spend before hiring someone to do the job.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Can you a big difference in the yard? yes we can it will take time and money depending on what you are wanting done. Are there other jobs besides mowing that you do? yes depending on what you need done. If we can do it we will for a reasonable, and affordable rate.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
What we do some people thinks it is a very easy, very fast job. It isn't. It takes a lot of hard work, time, and precision to make a yard look beautiful.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How long have you been doing this line of work?
- Do you stand behind your work?
- Do you have references?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
taking into consideration that we are starting out and we have been in business for just a couple months. We are averaging 3 or more jobs a week. We do expect it to pick up very soon.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
It is good to know or have an idea of what it is you are wanting from who you hire. Have idea of how you want things done and what you want done.
- What brands or products do you work with?
The products we use are Murry mowers, feather lite weed eater, durable hand clippers, a stehl chainsaw. Other products we will be purchasing soon. The name of the products does not make the job better. The persons ability to do the job is what counts.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We did a flower bed for a customer named Mrs. E. We changed it completely by removing the weeds, dead plants and trimming the ones she wanted to keep. Once that was completed we put in mulch. It looked like a totally different flower bed. Mr. and Mrs. E. were extremely pleased.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
My husband had worked for Howells Nursery for several years. I myself had worked for a Lowery Landscaping for roughly 4 years. Then he owned his own lawn business for several years.