Lighthouse Landscape Lighting
Areas of service:Amarillo, Clovis, Plainview and Pampa
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Lighthouse Landscape Lighting
Request an estimate
Lighthouse Landscape Lighting - Amarillo, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Alex Jones may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Lighthouse Landscape Lighting
Lighthouse Landscape Lighting specializes in the design, installation and service of low voltage and outdoor LED lighting for your home or business. We have been installing and servicing outdoor lighting systems for over 15 years nationally.
Our professional designer will come out to your home or business and give you a free demonstration of the exact lighting you like.
If you choose us as your outdoor lighting provider, we then fully install and warranty all work done so that you can then enjoy your maintenance-free system.
Our private line of fixtures is made of solid brass and come with a lifetime warranty.
- Landscape lighting
- Architectural lighting
- Holiday lighting
- Underwater lighting
- Water feature lighting
- Pool lighting
- Up lighting
- Down lighting
- Moon lighting
- Signage lighting
Lighthouse Landscape Lighting of West Texas services the cities of Amarillo, Lubbock, Midland, Odessa and their surrounding areas.
For more information, please contact Lighthouse Landscape Lighting.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What are your products made of and can they withstand the weather over time?
- What kind of warranty do you provide on your lighting system?
- What type of "lamps" do you install (Halogen or LED)?
- Do you offer different beam widths and light intensity variations on your "lamps"(technical term for bulbs)?
- How do you wire your system - daisy chain or hub wiring (better)?
- What will this system cost me to run every month (based on an average)?
- What happens when something goes wrong with the system - who will I call to fix the problem and how much will it cost me?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Every customer is furnished with a lifetime warranty on their system and installation. If anything ever happens to the system , customers can call us to come out and repair or replace the fixture, wire, transformer, etc. for no cost.
If a customer has decided to go with a halogen system - Lighthouse offers a Re-Lamp Service in which Lighthouse will come to the customer's home once a year to replace all of their lamps, clean and check beam angles on all fixtures.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Landscape and outdoor lighting
- Architectural lighting