Lilí Red Ride Hard Surface Cleaning
Areas of service:Orlando, Kissimmee, Winter Park, Deltona, Apopka, Altamonte Springs, Sanford, Longwood, Deland, Oviedo, Leesburg, Casselberry, Winter Springs, Clermont, New Smyrna Beach, Lake Mary, Ocoee, Eustis and Winter Garden.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Lilí Red Ride Hard Surface Cleaning
Tile and Grout Restoration and Carpet Cleaning
Request an estimate
Lilí Red Ride Hard Surface Cleaning - Longwood, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Fred Gentile may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Lilí Red Ride Hard Surface Cleaning
Lilí Red Ride Hard Surface Cleaning restores tiles and grouts to the original color using a portable machine called the Terminator 1200 psi. This machine is used for tile and carpet cleaning, reclaiming all water, cleaning with a rotovac and not a wand. Using temp of water to 120 degrees this is actually restoring the carpet to new.
The surfaces we clean include:
- Tile floor
- Natural stone
- Patios and pool decks
- Porcelain tile
We have been serving Orange and Seminole Counties since 2010. Contact us!
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
They need to be honest, the customer should have everything in writing before they hire them. There should be no hidden charges.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
If they charge for stains, hall ways and steps for carpet cleaning which I do not charge for.
How long does the carpet take to dry and what kind of equipment is used.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Well the trade has a lot of competition out there especially rug cleaning. The rug should be cleaned with hot water and chemical and with a RotoVac and not wand.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I to get wal-mart accounts and was told that they never had there tile that clean before. Also they never had the room smell so clean.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common job is doing rugs. In the commercial world the tile is the next including VCT tile. Again when doing rugs its the dwell time the chemical is on the rug and then it should be cleaned with hot water.
- How did you get started?
Wanted to start my own business since I worked in the corporate world for 33 years for the same company. Got outsourced and opened up this business after going to Arizona for training.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Certified in multi types of surfaces. Includes rug, porcelain, natural stone,brick any type of tile flooring.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We are honest and we back the job we do. If you don't like the results we will come back on our cost we don't charge again.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Tile and grout cleaning for any type of hard surface and carpet cleaning. For carpets a rotovac is used; only hot water and chemical and vacuum to reclaim the water.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
If at anytime the customer has any problems and they see that the job is not at there specifications I will return and discuss the issue.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
They should get the results that they are promised and with no hidden charges.