Baltic Company, Inc.
South Dennis, MA
Areas of service:Plymouth and South Dennis
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Baltic Company, Inc.
Remodeling and Construction Services
Request an estimate
Baltic Company, Inc. - South Dennis, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Linas Revinskas may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Baltic Company, Inc.
Baltic Company, Inc. is a multi-functional construction and remodeling company that provides quality services to its customers.
We specialize in:
- General Contracting
- New Construction
- General Carpentry
- Roofing and Sidewall
- Power Washing and Painting Services
We cater to all clients residing in Cape Cod and the Islands.
Contact us now!
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We specialize in all phases of construction and remodeling. We are licensed and insured. We are selling high quality windows and doors.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Life time limited warranty for windows, doors and sun rooms.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We sell Seaway vinyl windows, entry doors and sun rooms. AZEK PVC trim boards, composite decking and railing systems.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend to invest in energy conserving building materials, green energy sources and green construction techniques.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Sales and installations of:
- Sun rooms
- Window and Entry Door
- Custom Homes
- How did you get started?
I started in Europe as an engineer. After I moved to US, I worked at a furniture factory. I learned finish carpentry and I got involved in the construction industry. I started my business 9 years ago.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
General contractor, construction supervisor, carpenter, mettal frame, wood frame, roofing/siding, refinishing, solar PV installer
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What services I provide? How many people are there in my crew? Am I licensed and insured? What brands I do I prefer to use?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs are window and door replacement, roofing, siding, deck construction, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, hardwood floor installation and refinishing.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
My biggest project is solar system of 5500 solar pannels installed on ground mounted structure. I am proud of every project I have finished.