LMP Virtual Tours
Areas of service:Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Sun City, Avondale, Surprise and Sun City West
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact LMP Virtual Tours
Affordable Real Estate Photography and Virtual Tours
Request an estimate
LMP Virtual Tours - Surprise, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that LMP Real Estate Photography may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About LMP Virtual Tours
WE LOVE LMP! Rob, the owner, is the BEST. He is polite, helpful and strives to deliver a top quality product. We have used his services for a long time with top notch results everytime. Highly Recommend him. Catherine and Ron, Realtors
LMP Virtual Tours is an Arizona Virtual Tour provider located in Surprise, Arizona. Our company creates 360 virtual home tours and commercial or business 360 interactive virtual tours.
We provide virtual tours in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and neighboring areas.
Our virtual tour company will show you how to stay ahead of the competition through cutting-edge virtual tour and online syndication technology!
With our virtual tour software and unique products, LMP Virtual Tours is your one-stop-shop for all of your real estate virtual tour needs.
We offer High Definition 360 degree virtual tours, panoramic, elevated and nighttime photography. Besides being incredibly easy to use, our products are customizable to make your marketing plan as unique as the homes or business you want to showcase.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
National Association of Photoshop Professionals, Professional Photographers of America,
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That utilizing a professional virtual tour company and experienced professional photographer can make a difference in listing a property or business online.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The information that you would need to have readily available when looking for a professional is the type of property, what they are looking to feature about the property, and when they are looking to have the property photographed
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in photography and virtual tours for real estate and businesses along with 360° panoramic views.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The Virtual Tour for the Hampton Inn located in Scottsdale Arizona. This is in the Rivewalk district across from the casion
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The jobs that are most common are virtual tours for resorts, hotels, businesses and FSBO. Other common jobs are marketing images for MLS listings.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Building of Virtual Tours
Submission to Exposure Engine
Voice over tour
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been doing Real Estate Photography?
Are your images HD?
How do you deliver the finished images?
How long am I able to use the Images?