Logion Web Design
Areas of service:Eugene and Springfield
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Logion Web Design
Custom Web Design & Development
Request an estimate
Logion Web Design - Eugene, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Brown may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Logion Web Design
Logion Web Design and Development LLC was founded in December of 2001 in Oregon, with a combined foundation of 15 years of programming and 30+ years of business experience in marketing and promoting small business in Los Angeles, Chicago and the San Francisco Bay area.
We are based in Eugene, Oregon but serve clients nationwide. Between our webmaster and our programmer who is a "code wizard," we have a combined 25+ years of experience with the internet and web site development.
We provide an "integrated solution" of domain name registration, hosting, programming if needed, copy writing and design all in one package so that you have the peace of mind that if you forget your password of your domain name, we've got you covered.
Contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you to discuss your web site needs.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What is experience, background, and a sample of a current project?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Google page ranking
- Facebook marketing solutions
- Web design and development
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
ongoing accessibility for upgrades, updates, internet information, a newsletter, and some free marketing tips
- How did you get started?
I designed and managed my own Neon Signs web site in Chicago in 1998 - it is still on the net at the top of Google and I lease it to another company. www.neondoc.com - I also have extensive background in marketing, copywriting, sales, and creative problem solving. I am self taught with Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Long's Meat Market, Eugene, Oregon - I am redesigning their site after seven years, have good results in building up a subscriber base to the monthly blog that I write - The Butcher's Blog - and good results from building up their Facebook page with contests.