Lonnie's Computer Repair
Areas of service:Clio
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Lonnie's Computer Repair
It runs like new when I get through !
Request an estimate
Lonnie's Computer Repair - Clio, MI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Lonnie Stratton may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Lonnie's Computer Repair
My name is Lonnie. I offer the following services:
- Laptop Screen Replacements
- Operating System Reloads
- Virus Removal
- Data Transfer
- Data Recovery
I personally provide all services. Because I have no employee costs it allows me better quality control and the ability to offer the customer the most reasonable prices.
Contact me now for your computer solutions.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I can compleate many repair jobs each day.
I regualarly work hours that the other guys aren't even open.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have an Associates degree from Mott community college for Computer Network Administration I am also CompTia A+ and Network+ certified
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
I guess the biggest concern I'd have is if they really know what they're doing. I've studied long and hard I am CompTia A+ and Network+ certified.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in personal computer repair and set up. Many of the computers I see are infected with viruses and many suffer from low RAM. Let me have a look if your computer is running slow or acting up I'm the guy you need to see.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common job I see is acually a complaint of slow computers,this is usually caused by viruses and Low RAM
Also I see a lot of broken laptop screens.
Both of which I do very well .
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I was born in Flint and have lived in Clio all my life, actually right here in this very house except for the 9 years I spent in the US Navy. My wife of 35 years is also a lifelong Clio resident.
- How did you get started?
Three years ago, I was indefinitely laid-off from a production job pickin', packin' and shippin' parts. I worked hard at that job. I gave it my all for many years of my life. But I've found when one door closes usually another one opens. in this case I was offered an oppertunity to go to school.
Well I took that opportunity,and I carried high honors at my graduation. Now I want to help others with the knowledge I have gained with computer problems. School may be over, but my learning I'm sure is just beginning.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
My greatest achievement has been completing my associates degree May 2012. Also compleateing my ComTia A+ and Network+ certifaction in June 2012
I plan to continue on to my bachlors degree in the fall
But for now I'm launching this service. Wow, life is awesome!
- What brands or products do you work with?
I service all brands of laptops and desktops.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I'm your neighborhood computer specialist.I'm not going anywhere.If your computer develops a problem I'll be there to make it right.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Computer reair does not reqire a large workshop but it does require a lot of knowledge. No one knows everything involved in computer repair but knowing where to find the required information and being able to use that information is key.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Find a good tech working from home they tend to charge less for labor,which is usually the biggest part of a computer repair bill.