Lou's Electrical Contractor Services
Areas of service:Baltimore, Washington, Alexandria, Silver Spring, Arlington, Hyattsville, Fairfax, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Falls Church, Springfield, Frederick, Columbia, Laurel, Bowie, Bethesda, Herndon, Germantown, Ellicott City, Sterling, Centreville, Vienna, Reston, Annandale, Westminster, Catonsville, Fort Washington, Gwynn Oak, Mc Lean, Potomac, Burke, Capitol Heights, Owings Mills, Temple Hills, District Heights, Lanham, Leesburg, Sykesville, Halethorpe, Ashburn, Montgomery Village, Windsor Mill, Pikesville, Brooklyn, College Park, Reisterstown, Severn, Suitland, Randallstown, Chevy Chase, Oxon Hill, Mount Airy, Crofton, Takoma Park, Olney, Chantilly, Beltsville, Greenbelt and Odenton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Lou's Electrical Contractor Services
Quality Electrical Contractor Services
Request an estimate
Lou's Electrical Contractor Services - Gaithersburg, MD
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Lou Benitez may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Lou's Electrical Contractor Services
My name is Lou Benitez and I am a local electrical contractor and I been in business since 2006.
I provide electrical service all over Maryland and Northern Va.
Customer satisfaction through great and affordable service is my main goal.
Contact me for all your electrical contractor needs.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Master licensed in MD
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
calls us and be glad to help you out with any issues.
- How did you get started?
I got in the electrical trade after high school.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Ask for a discount
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
i warranty all the work for one year
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I was proud a bathroom renovation, everything went well.
the inspection were on time and passed right on time.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
make the are licensed for their trade
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
tenant fit outs
- What brands or products do you work with?
cutter and hammer
- How many projects do you average in a year?
30 nice size project and lots of service calls