Loving Hands Senior Care
The Villages, FL
Areas of service:Ocala, Leesburg, Inverness, Lady Lake, Eustis and The Villages
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Loving Hands Senior Care
Home Care Sitting
Request an estimate
Loving Hands Senior Care - The Villages, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kimberly Finnegan may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Loving Hands Senior Care
Hi, I'm Kimberly Finnegan, a Florida State Certified paramedic with over 12 years in the healthcare field. Thank you, for taking time to find out more about Loving Hands Senior Care.
I am CPR/ACS certified, I am trained in critical care in the pre-hospital setting as well as the emergency room setting. I have many other certifications from respiratory care to tramatic life support care, and experience in Dr. offices working for prominate groups of Cardiologist.I feel my qualifications make me stand out from the rest, and makes me a little more unique in being able to offer the comfort and care I give to my clients. We offer a variety of care services for you, or your loved ones. Our sole goal and purpose, is that Loving Hands gives you, or your loved one A GREAT in home care experience.And at the end of the day you have had excellent care and/or companionship, and all of your needs have been met. Give us a call. I will come to your home and meet with you , your family, your loved ones, what ever you need. We will set up a personal care/companionship plan just for you, or your loved ones.
- Do you need care after coming home from the hospital?
- While recuperating from a illness?
- Help with day to day chores, meals, errands?
- Help with ambulating, dressing, bathing, or just some companionship?
- Meal planning
- Light housekeeping/laundry
- Turning patient
- Doctor appointments
- Prescription pick up
- Blood pressure checks
- Medication reminder and administration
- In hospital setting day or night
- Nursing home setting day or night
- 24-Hours/Seven Days A Week*
- Weather you need a few hours in the morning, or a few hours in the evening, all day care five days a week or just weekends.
Loving Hands is there for you.
Contact me today.
By phone or email you will be glad you did.