Areas of service:Philadelphia, Trenton, Wilmington, Newark, West Chester, Camden, Norristown, Cherry Hill, Levittown, Pottstown, Vineland, New Castle, Bensalem, Morrisville, Lansdale, Doylestown, Princeton, Clementon, Bridgeton, Sicklerville, Coatesville, Downingtown, Mount Laurel, Marlton, Southampton, Blackwood, Chester, Upper Darby, Warminster, Media, Mount Holly, Sewell, Havertown, Willingboro, Woodbury, Phoenixville, Williamstown, Langhorne, Glenside, Drexel Hill, Bear, Quakertown, Wayne, Collegeville, Burlington, Ambler, Lansdowne, Voorhees, Lawrence Township, Marcus Hook, Newtown, Medford, Riverside, Hightstown, Feasterville Trevose, North Wales, Vincentown, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Merchantville, Malvern, Hammonton, Bristol, King Of Prussia, Mays Landing, Bryn Mawr, Royersford, Darby, Perkasie, Browns Mills, Aston, Harleysville, Hatboro, Huntingdon Valley, Broomall and Glassboro.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Fusion Hair Extensions
Request an estimate
Lox-Fusions - Philadelphia, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Melissa Ferko may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
I'm Melissa Ferko of Lox-Fusions. I would like to tell you that Lox-Fusions has been in the business of providing hair extensions since 2008. I can guarantee you that we can beat other salon prices.
We service the greater Philadelphia and New Jersey surrounding areas. We offer On-Site FREE consultations as well as payment plans that fit every budget!
Hot and Cold Fusions, and the new Tape In Extensions!!
So what are you waiting for?! Contact Lox-Fusions today!
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
On average Lox Fusions averages about 20-60 NEW Clients per year with Summer and Christmas being the busiest times of year.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Mid-October of 2011 I had a Bride and 4 Bridesmaids in need of Fusion Extensions. Without hesitation I took a flight to NC and was able to satisfy the bride and group with lucious hair within 4 days time. Keep i mind I had to match up all 5 womens hair and be able to have the hair shipped overnight to the location within a days notice.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Lox Fusions works with numerous brands such as:
- La Bella Donna
- Hair Dreams
- Great Lengths
- And More to Come
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Customers should take note that maintaining fusion hair extensions isn't quite as extensive as most think but taking care of them properly can add extensive life to them.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What maintenance is necessary to take care of the extensions?
- Do they cause damage to the hair after they are removed?
- Do they look natural?
- How long have you been doing extensions?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I recommend taking the advise of the specialist durong the initial consultation and shop around for different pricing before making any decisions.
- How did you get started?
Prior to completing cosmetology school I learned about Fusion Extensions and decided to get certified. After 2 years I enrolled in a Paul Mitchell Partner School to complete all areas of hair.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We all have recertifications on a 6 month basis to make sure that all employees are up to date on the current trends of Fusion Extensions as well as completing all state board requirements.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Free Removal of the Fused Bonded Extensions (when the client decides to have it removed)
- 6-8 Week Check-ups
- Referral Programs
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Beauty at its best! Professional Fusion Hair Extensions that beat salons high prices. Hot and Cold Fusions!
July 23, 2012
I had fusion extensions in the past and wanted them again but I didn't want to spend 1500.00. I contacted Melissa and she was able to provide an AMAZING service at a much more reasonable price. I must say that my hair looks 10 times better than my first two experienced with other stylists! Melissa is very professional and excellent at what she does. I highly recommend her to anyone needing extensions!- Vapsker