Areas of service:Philadelphia, Wilmington, Reading, Allentown, Lancaster, Bethlehem, West Chester, Camden, Norristown, Cherry Hill, Pottstown, Bensalem, Lansdale, Doylestown, Coatesville, Downingtown, Mount Laurel, Southampton, Chester, Upper Darby, Warminster, Media, Sewell, Havertown, Willingboro, Woodbury, Phoenixville, Langhorne, Glenside, Drexel Hill, Quakertown, Wayne, Collegeville, Ambler, Ephrata, Lansdowne, Marcus Hook, Newtown, Riverside, Whitehall, Feasterville Trevose, North Wales, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Merchantville, Malvern, Bristol, King Of Prussia, Bryn Mawr, Royersford, Darby, Perkasie, Aston, Harleysville, Hatboro, Huntingdon Valley and Broomall.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Lox Fusions
Professional Fusion Hair Extensions
Request an estimate
Lox Fusions - Royersford, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Melissa Ferko may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Lox Fusions
Lox Fusions provides professional fusion extensions at an affordable price. Go from thin to thick and short to long in as little as a few hours!
- Now Offering Tape-In Extensions!
We understand that sometimes itís hard to get to the salon, so we offer on-site fusion installation for your convenience.
Payment plans are also available!
Contact Lox Fusion today for free consultations!
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
In a years time I average around 13-18 new clients per month. Summer and the holidays are busiest! This does not include maintenance checks and removal clients!
- What brands or products do you work with?
I current work with three different top quality fusion extension brands.
I perform cold fusion, hot fusion, and beaded fusion applications!
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish more customers would be a little more careful while flat ironing their hair.... There is no need to hold that much heat near your scalp!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
6 week maintenance checks
Free loop brush
Referral programs to receive 10% off their next service
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Graduate of Paul Mitchell Beauty Academy
Certificate of completion for hot, cold, and beaded fusions!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Custon Fusion hair extensions at affordable prices. On site installation available.
Payment plans available!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much hair do I need?
How much do you charge?
How long will the process take?
Are you insured?
What is the required maintenance?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
9 times out of 10 customers prefer hot fusions due to lasting a little longer than cold and beaded fusions.
- How did you get started?
Lox Fusions started when I wanted to offer a service line of extensions to customers who wanted the best of the best without over paying! It took a lot of hard work but I am happy to say that this company has grown magnificently!
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
About 6 months ago I had a bride and 3 brides maids all getting extensions in the same day ( they gave me 48 hours notice to get their hair done before the wedding) I managed to get all 4 clients finished in time for big day only 2 days away!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Having business experience, certifications, diplomas, previous pictures of clients (before and after pictures), and plenty of knowledge and options!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I recommend looking for a stylist that includes maintenance and removal in the price quote during the initial consultation! Most people don't realize how expensive just removing the fusions can be!
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
The first time I applied a full head of fusions on a client it took over 10 hours.... Thanks to years of practice I have it down to 3-4.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long have you had your company?
Do you have any before and after pictures?
Always happy to send
How much do you charge?
Different pricing for different services