Luck o' the Irish Printing and Graphic Design
Areas of service:Houston, Spring, Katy, Sugar Land, Conroe, College Station, Humble, Kingwood, Cypress, Richmond, Tomball, Magnolia, Rosenberg, Stafford, Brenham, Montgomery, Willis and Waller.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Luck o' the Irish Printing and Graphic Design
Screen Printing Company
Request an estimate
Luck o' the Irish Printing and Graphic Design - Waller, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Stephen Irish may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Luck o' the Irish Printing and Graphic Design
We have been in the screen printing industry for 23 years. We offer a wide variety of services.
Just to name a few:
- Screen Printing
- Vehicle Graphics
- Vehicle Wraps
- Business Cards
- T-shirt Design
- Web design
- Heat-Press Names and Numbers
No minimums required and we offer the best prices around.
Try us today and you will see why all of our customers are clients for life!
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q: What are turn-around times?
A: 5-7 business days
Q: How many years have you been inthe industry?
A: 23 Years and counting!
Q: I don't really know what I need. Can you just do what you do so well?
A: Not a problem. We love to assist you!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Saaving money is an absolute. Especially in today's economy. We have many options to suit our customers so they are able to obtain what they want or need within the constraints they have to work with. In business it isn't always about making the big money, really it is a little more personal than that. You just have to find a company who is willing to go that extra distance not only to be able to do this job now, but many more in the future.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I was offered the opportunity to assist my daughter's Junior High School Student Council with printed shirts. They were completely happy. I believe one of the comments a student told my daughter was, "They look better than we expected them to!". It was even nicer to see the students wearing the shirts at their event in the local newspaper the next day!!!
- What types of jobs are the most common?
All the ways to advertise to the masses for your customer. We have handled all kinds of advertising needs, but these are the main ones to assist your customer in getting their name out there.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I stand behind all of my work. I check in with them via email to ensure that their order was satisfied and if there is anything I can assist them with in the future.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
1,000's. Every one unique and custom. We strive in giving every customer the attention they deserve so their projects get the 'wow'-factor it deserves.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I am a 'one-stop' printing shop here to take care of your needs.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What type of art you need, materials needed, due dates, turn-around times, etc. The more the customers have their ducks in a row, the easier it is for us to have our ducks in row. Now, I know not everyone knows what they want, this adds a unique opportunity to completely assist your customer and put their worries to rest. When they see your efforts moving forward, they know you have their best interests at heart. That, in itself, is so rewarding!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are you going to give me the best deal?
- What do I get for what I'm spending?
- Do you have a good customer service?
- Do you stand behind your work?
- What brands or products do you work with?
There are so many to pick and choose from and this can be frustrating at times, however, I use products that I have used for years and have a trust in the quality and sustainablity therein. We do R and D periodically, but we know how important your project is, so there is no sense in trying anything else when you know what works.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Many customers do not understand the amount of work/prep that is truely involved in most projects, from start to finish, that we undertake. A lot of people come at the last minute (meaning the job was needed yesterday, literally) and expect us to cross our arms, blink and nod our heads and the project magically gets completed. There are a lot of behind-the-scenes procedures that most consumers aren't aware of. It is truly a lot of hard work that goes in to every project. You are only as good as your last project. We always try to have a "plus that" attitude to completely exceed our customers expectations. So far, it works nice!
- How did you get started?
After graduating High School, I got a part time job as a screen cleaner. Everything just fell in to place after that. I enjoyed every aspect of screen printing and was intrigued to do more.