Antique Homes Renovation
Areas of service:Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Garland, Irving, Mesquite, Grand Prairie, Carrollton, Lewisville, Richardson, Mckinney, North Richland Hills, Euless, Flower Mound, Allen, Bedford, Rowlett, Grapevine, Desoto, Duncanville, Hurst, Coppell, Frisco, Mansfield, Cedar Hill, Rockwall, Haltom City, The Colony, Keller, Red Oak, Lancaster, Southlake and Wylie.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Antique Homes Renovation
trade : flooring, paint, remodeling houses.
Request an estimate
Antique Homes Renovation - Dallas, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Luis Palacio may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Antique Homes Renovation
Hi, we are Antique Homes Renovation. We are a remodeling general contractor based here in Bedford, Texas. We offer good prices for remodeling projects, specializing in:
- Flooring (hardwood and tile, carpet, and more)
- Cabinet remodels
We also perform old cabinets renovation. We serve Dallas County and surrounding areas.
We help you with yours projects! Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We work pencil perfect.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Get right contractor and professional work.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
It is a bathroom 12x12 with a sink for men and women with:
- Luxury fixtures
- Italian bianco romano
- Travertine with inserts
- New cabinets
- Frame glass doors
- Small arches on the entrance
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
general contractor of Irving, TX
- What brands or products do you work with?
irvin, mohawk, hardwood shaw, etc.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- Remodeling bathrooms and kitchen
- Granite countertop
- How did you get started?
Working for professional people.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much is the price? Tell me how much you want to spend on your project.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you a professional?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Flooring, bathrooms, kitchen, etc.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Get good materials for better job.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
4 to 6
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Deep clean on job site.
Cabinet Makers in Fort Worth, Arlington, Irving and Grand Prairie.
Flooring in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, and Garland.
Home Remodeling in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, and Garland.
Custom Countertops in Carrollton.
Carpet Installations & Repairs in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Irving, and Mesquite.