Areas of service:Chattanooga, Cleveland, Rome, Dalton, Cartersville, Crossville, Hixson, Ringgold, Chatsworth, Mc Minnville, Calhoun, Rossville, Ooltewah, Tullahoma, Athens, Soddy Daisy, Manchester, Scottsboro and Ellijay.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Lumenos Technologies
Request an estimate
Lumenos Technologies - Chattanooga, TN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Matthew Laney may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Lumenos Technologies
Lumenos Technologies is an IT firm based in Chattanooga, TN. We provide exceptional quality services both to local small business and to large multinational corporations needing local support.
All of our customers receive service exceeding their expectations because we bring the best practices from our enterprise clients to our neighbors, and the personalized service we give to our local small business clients and to our enterprise partners.
Our specialty is finding creative solutions for our clients that provide a comprehensive, sustainable benefit rather than simply temporarily extricating them from an immediate crisis.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Up to a 15 year warranty
- Ongoing support (both via phone and on site)
- Quick response times for service calls
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What is the response time for service calls?
Do you warranty your parts and labor and for how long?
Are your technicians certified?
Do you certify your voice and data cable installations?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average about 10 small service calls per week and about one larger project every one to four weeks.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We provide high quality IT services to small businesses. Our primary specialties include network configuration and management, hardware diagnostics and repair and data and voice cabling.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We recently completed a structured cabling project for a 160,000 square foot retail store that needed to upgrade to Cat6.
- How did you get started?
We started providing local support for large, national corporations who don't have full time technicians in every city nationwide. We still provide support for them, but our primary focus is helping local customers.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Our technicians possess a number of certifications including, but not limited to: CompTIA (A+, Network+, Security+), state contractor's licenses, Microsoft certification, and numerous manufacturer specific certs.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Can you repair ____ for me?
While it's bad for our bottom line and also, in our opinion, bad for the end user, much current technology is designed to be somewhat disposable. We will give you an honest assessment of whether we think a product should be repaired or replaced.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We have a number of competitors who are significantly more expensive and a number who are significantly less expensive. Our goal is to provide high quality and fair prices.