Lynn's Computer Services, LLC.
Areas of service:Ocala, Daytona Beach, Deltona, Ormond Beach, Sanford, Longwood, Deland, Palm Coast, New Smyrna Beach, Port Orange, Lake Mary, Lady Lake, Eustis, Palatka, Edgewater and Pierson.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Lynn's Computer Services, LLC.
Mobile Computer Repair Company
Request an estimate
Lynn's Computer Services, LLC. - Pierson, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Linda Lynn may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Lynn's Computer Services, LLC.
Lynn's Computer Services, LLC is a mobile repair service providing fast and reliable service for your PC.
I have 25 years of computer repair and upgrade experience which allows me to diagnose and repair your computer with ease.
I offer virus removal, maintenance, upgrades and tutoring services.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1) How long is the job going to take?
2) Are you better off buying a "new" system?
3) Is it cost effective?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Look around at costs, guarantee and knowledge of the professional.
- How did you get started?
I got tired of working for other people. I was the one working three different job positions for one salary. I had too many skills. So I decided to start my own business. And since I am a "Geek", I felt the technical world would be the best place to start.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If you maintain your computer, it will last for years to come.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Computer Maintenance and Upgrades.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Compaq, HP, Dell, Toshiba, Lexmark, Acer
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
A.S. Degree in Computer Science
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q: How much is it going to cost and will it be worth fixing?
A: I try to keep all my work as inexpensive for you as possible. Then I would proceed to explain: When repairing an older computer, it could take a minimum of two hours. That is equal to $100. You could choose to buy a new computer at a cost of $250. Which would meet your needs today?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
My company is sole owned by ME, a WOMAN!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
30 day guarantee and discounts on future jobs
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average at least 400 different jobs in a year.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It is very rewarding to work with people.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I created a "Computer Maintenance Plan" to offer to my customers. This plan provides long-term, quality service, with a short-term cost. Seniors love it!