Areas of service:Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Garland, Irving, Mesquite, Grand Prairie, Carrollton, Denton, Lewisville, Richardson, North Richland Hills, Euless, Weatherford, Flower Mound, Bedford, Rowlett, Grapevine, Burleson, Cleburne, Granbury, Desoto, Duncanville, Hurst, Coppell, Frisco, Mansfield, Waxahachie, Cedar Hill, Haltom City, The Colony, Keller, Red Oak, Lancaster, Azle, Stephenville, Mineral Wells and Southlake.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Magic Finish
Request an estimate
Magic Finish - Fort Worth, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Rick Shannon may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Magic Finish
Magic Finish will remove all caulking and re-caulk everything with mold-resistant products. We will give your bathroom a new finish.
Our products are clean and easy to maintain. The process usually takes a day to finish, so you can use your shower or bath again within 24 hours. We can refinish you tiles, bathtub, shower and many more.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
The economy has the business a little slow at the moment but we are very competive with our pricing. So we get 40-50 jobs at the moment.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Bathtub and counter top resurfacing and all home maintenance services.
- How did you get started?
I started while remodeling houses in 2001. I enrolled in a 5-day resurfacing school in 2006.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I will personally call the customer 3-5 days after the work has been completed for customer satisfaction. I provide a 3-yr warranty for homeowners and 1-yr warranty on rental property.
- What brands or products do you work with?
All of our top coats are from Sherwin Williams.
We have personally tested several coatings and we believe SW products are the best products available.
The customer can pick their color from the SW color chart.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1.Does the resurfacing company warranty their work?
2.How long has the resurfacing company been in business?
3.Does the resurfacing company have any bad reviews?
4.How many different company names has the company operated under?