College Guys Mowing & Brush Removal
Areas of service:Kansas City, Kansas City, Overland Park, Independence, Olathe, Lawrence, Lees Summit, Shawnee, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Mission, Belton, Grandview and Prairie Village.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact College Guys Mowing & Brush Removal
College Guys Mowing and Brush Removal
Request an estimate
College Guys Mowing & Brush Removal - Shawnee, KS
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Nicholas Treaster may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About College Guys Mowing & Brush Removal
Two hardworking and established Eagle Scouts Working to pay for their college education.
Call For a Free Estimate
We are Kansas City's Premier Landscaping Crew
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would encourage a new customer to get three estimates on lawn care. Although price is not the only thing to be determined when hiring a company. The biggest factor is the quality of the service.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How much do you charge?
- Do you maintain your equipment?
- How do you get your equipment to the site?
- Do you have an hourly rate?
- Can you offer service each week?
- Do you edge, trim, mow and blow?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in:
- Lawn Maintenance and Care
- Residential Brush Removal and Cleanup
- Trimming and Edging
- Snow Removal and Salt Application
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I love working outdoors and mowing lawns is actually a passion. There are multiple reasons why I run my own lawn care business but the main one is because I like cutting grass.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with:
- Weed Eater
- Quaker State
- How did you get started?
As a kid i loved watching my cut their grass. I always wanted to own a lawn service as a kid so when I decided I needed a job I created Magnificent Mowing to Service the greater Kansas City Area.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
In our first year of sales we did about 35 paying jobs. However we expect our sophomore season to grow in quadrupling numbers.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common are Brush Removal, Leaf Removal, and Mowing. Some other services that are used quite frequently is painting.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We always blow the grass clippings off of the driveway and other concrete surfaces. I usually hand my customers a Business Card. And we try to schedule the next mowing session.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Working on 1.5 Acre residence that featured a historic late 1800s home. Being Trusted to Water a Residence while the couple was on vacation.