Areas of service:Corona, Irvine, Moreno Valley, Hemet, Mission Viejo, Temecula, Perris, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Murrieta, San Clemente, Laguna Hills, Lake Elsinore, Fallbrook, Rancho Santa Margarita, Aliso Viejo, Sun City, San Juan Capistrano, Trabuco Canyon, Dana Point, Laguna Beach and Norco.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Maid Simple
Affordable 24-Hour Cleaning
Request an estimate
Maid Simple - Lake Elsinore, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Crystal Carter may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Maid Simple
Maid Simple offers residential and commercial cleaning and is available 24 hours everyday day. We also offer help with organizing and packing. We cover all Inland Empire areas.
No job is too big or too small. I have a crew if needed. We bring all of our own cleaning supplies and leave every customer with a sparkling house or office.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Alot of our customers have small children and sometimes are worried to have people come into their home when they are there. I am a mother of 1 and the girls that work with me also have children. Before I started house cleaning I was babysitting for many children of all ages, and I also help raise my 4 cousins and we are all very close. Family is a big thing for me.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I encourage a walk through at the end of service. We make sure that the job is complete the first time so no return visit to finish is needed.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I recently gained advertising from radio station 96.7 kcal fm. I started listening to this station when I was in high school. They called me because of a ad I put on Craigslist and I couldn't believe it. They called and wanted to work with me! I thought it was a big step and was very excited when the commercial came on and I heard my business on the radio.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What does the quote cover? Are there extra charges for specific cleaning needs? What are all the services you offer?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do you come to my city? As long as they are in Inland Empire (and they usually are) the answer is YES.nHow much do you charge? Every house or office is different, I ask a few questions to get more information from customers and then I give them the price over the phone.nDo you need to see the home/office for a quote? I give free phone quotes, I dont like to go first to give a quote and come back. Its kind of a waste but I have done it before. The rates I give over the phone never increase as long as the customer tells me everything. If its bad please say its bad.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The more questions the better. Need to know their location and what they will and wont do. The cost and a general idea of how long it might take.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Look for a single worker, if you hire a group of people the cost will go up. It will probably take a little longer but you will save. Also if you need alot of extra things done and need a regular service, ask if there is some kind of package deal that you can get.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Basic house/office cleaning top to bottom. That is really all that customers are looking for. As long as everything is done and everything looks great customers are happy and so are we.
- How did you get started?
Within the last few years I have only posted on Craigslist for house cleaning. I had to stop for awhile due to own personal reasons but picked it up again within a year. I thought of doing house cleaning because its something I've always done and I saw a lot of people advertising online. When i started I saw that I was making good money and decided to continue with it.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
At this time we dont have any. But we have many customers that will say we are nothing less than professional at all times.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I started again about half way through last year. If we continue to do as well as we have been I would say we are at a around 300 customers or more.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
WEEKLY/ BI WEEKLY/ MONTHLY/ BI MONTHLY OR 1 TIME
MOVE IN AND MOVE OUT
READY TO RENT OR SELL PROPERTIES
BEFORE AND AFTER PARTY
HOMES /APARTMENTS/ BUSINESS
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That we cover the whole Inland Empire even the little cities nobody knows about and that we have affordable rates.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We bring all our own supplies and we only use the best products. Brands such as Easy-off, Clorox, Lysol, Kaboom, Windex, Pledge and many more. We have no problem showing the products we use to a customer by request.