Maids of Cabot
Areas of service:Little Rock, North Little Rock, Jacksonville, Sherwood and Cabot
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Maids of Cabot
Commercial & Residential Cleaning
Request an estimate
Maids of Cabot - Cabot, AR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Stephanie Car may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Maids of Cabot
Maids of Cabot is a friendly neighborhood cleaning service. We have been cleaning homes in Cabot and surrounding areas since 2009.
Our experienced staff will customize a cleaning plan for your individual needs at a surprising cost. We are reliable and aiming to provide all of our customers with outstanding services at outstanding prices.
We specialize in residential, commercial, move in/out and rental properties. Other services we offer, include:
- Windows (inside/out) (1-level only)
- Carpet cleaning
- Making beds
- Running errands
We clean weekly, biweekly, monthly, one time and on special occasions. We now offer discounts for military and the elderly! Contact us for more details!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I do not have any at this time. I am in the process of getting licensed and bonded to better satisfy my customers.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We come in 2 to a team, this makes sure that we do the best we can do to satisfy our customers.
We do this also to make sure we don't forget anything and that we are as detailed as the customer wishes.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To shop around so that you get the best prices. I would also ask about the person's back history and get references from them.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Everything we use to clean is disposable and antibacterial.
Clorox wipes is my favorite as well as scrubbing bubbles.
We use Pledge on the furniture and hardwood.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in residential, commercial, move in/out, and rental properties.
EXTRAS:Windows inside/out (1-level only), carpet cleaning, upholstery, laundry, making beds, and running errands.
We clean- weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, one time, and special occasions.
WE NOW OFFER DISCOUNTS FOR MILITARY AND THE ELDER!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Great service and on occasions we offer discounts, specials and contest.
We have a lot of services that we offer. Just read more about us!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I haven't done much in the past few yrs. Although I have done a BABY DRIVE for A woman's place of Cabot and got up donations for the women and children in the area that were in need.
We also sponsor Cabot Piranhas 2012 swim team.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We are family owned and operated.
We guarantee our work and strive to make our customers happy and coming back for more.
And our prices will NOT be beat!
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I love the fact that I have an old customer that thought of me as a daughter. I worked for her for 2yrs. Til this day we still talk and I still go see her. I also have a lot of customers that recommend me to their friends and family.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common job for us is residential cleaning and carpet cleaning.
We have a lot of jobs that we offer to help every customer around. We want to do for you and take care of you!
- How did you get started?
I got started back in '09 when I got fired from my job for being out to long for surgery.
I wanted to start my own business for a long time and finally did it. I love to clean and meet new people and make new friends. I love helping people as well.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Make sure you know the business, that its been around long enough to have references and have a back ground.
Make sure you meet the people that you are letting in your home to assure you and your families safety.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask for references and how long we have been in business. They should ask what we charge for cleaning.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Are you licensed and insured/bonded!
Although we are not yet, we will be soon. When we reach a certain amount of customers we will take the next jump into making our business even bigger.
We have been in business since '09 but as for all business' we loos customer and gain new one.