Makeup by Reina
Areas of service:Eugene and Springfield
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Makeup by Reina
Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist
Request an estimate
Makeup by Reina - Eugene, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Reina Allen may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Makeup by Reina
My name is Reina and I am a freelance makeup artist out of Eugene, Oregon. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry and I specialize in bridal makeup.
I work with an amazing hair stylist with over 15 years of experience. We work on-site for your convenience. We will happily meet you at your venue or wherever you choose to get ready on your big day.
Our goal is to make sure every bride looks and feels their very best.
Give me a call or email me to schedule a consultation.
Facebook (Makeup by Reina)
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I recently had a bridal consultation where the bride began to cry when she looked at herself in the mirror, she said that it was exactly how she imagined she would look on her wedding day. It was really touching and made me love what I do even more!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
About 20 brides or so, and other miscellaneous jobs such as, family pictures, seniors, makeup lessons and etc. I am also a full time mother so being able to make my own schedule is one of the benefits of my job.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am an esthetician. I am certified in medical skin therapy from Intaglio Cosmeceuticals. I was trained by an instructor from San Francisco Makeup institute. I attend as many of Macs master makeup classes as possible.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use a lot of Mac because I love it! I also use Smashbox, Makeup forever, Sephora, Benefit, NYX, Elf and BH Cosmetics.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Is the makeup waterproof?
Yes it is!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- What kind of training did you receive?
- Are you licensed?
- How far will you travel?
- Do you offer bridal consultations?
- Do you use high quality makeup? Will you stay for touch ups?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Every bride that books with us will receive 10 percent off one salon service including: color, cut, highlights and waxing.
- How did you get started?
I have been doing makeup on anyone I could get my hands on since I was a little girl, I graduated from Palomar institute of cosmetology esthetics program in Southern California in 2003 and have been working as a makeup artist since then.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Brides, bridal parties, engagement photos, boudoir, senior portraits, proms, quinceaneras, head shots, makeup lessons or any other special occasion you would like to look your best for.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Date of project, amount of people having services, location and time of day it all needs to be done.
December 6, 2012
Reina did my makeup for my June 2012 wedding, while her partner worked on my hair. Not only did she take the extra step to make sure I had the perfect shades of makeup during my trial, but she also made sure I had a backup tube of lipstick and other "emergency touch-up" items for the big day! Because of the time table for our wedding day, I wasn't in front of a camera until several hours after makeup application (in the June heat!) and I still looked amazing.
Thank you, Reina, for making sure I looked exactly how I wanted in my wedding photos!- Thomasser