Manda's Creative Works
Areas of service:Roanoke, Charlottesville, Lynchburg, Danville, Salem, Staunton, Waynesboro and Madison Heights
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Manda's Creative Works
Request an estimate
Manda's Creative Works - Madison Heights, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Amanda Harold may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Manda's Creative Works
Manda’s Creative Works provides clients with the opportunity to capture their special moments in a non-conventional way. This allows creativity and personally designed photos of your moment, family, friends, or whatever you may choose.
I work closely with my clients to ensure full satisfaction. I take great pride in my work to deliver a product that you can’t get through your normal and traditional way of photography.
Sessions I Offer (but not limited to):
- Pregnancy (baby bump shoot)
Weddings start at $500 and up with a contract.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I have always loved being creative and expressing my creative side in many different forms. I went to CVCC and received a certificate in photography but did not desire to be like others and really want to offer people the opportunity for fun and creative photography at an affordable rate.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It was slow at first, but with competitive pricing and great clients I have been able to increase year by year, and I look forward to continue to doing the same.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have studied with many professionals in this area, and continued my studies at CVCC to earn my certifications in photography.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Always check portfolios and compare prices. Try to get the most for your money and don't settle for limitations on what you want.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What areas do you specialize in?
- What makes you different from others in that area?
- Are you willing to travel?
- What camera do you use?
- How long have you been doing this?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
There should always be photos you can review and see the photographers style and eye. It will also help you decide what you would like.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I also hold an AA in Business, and a BA in Psychology from Liberty university. I am also working on opening my very own coffee hut, and love to barter!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Photography and creative captures. I photograph for money and trade for interested products.
I have an eye for unusual and unique shots, and pride myself in my creativity and difference in my styles. Also, very reasonable rates and willing to trades and take each client special and unique.
No client is the same and will not be treated as so.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
My trash-the-dress shoot! I have been dying to do one but was never able to pull it off until this year. Not only did we trash we, we played in the river with it, paintballed it, slashed it with a huge knife, burned in and then tore it apart and tossed it over a bank. So, much fun.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Nikon is my favorite, but have several others that I have worked with as well such as Olympus. I have several lens and filters for different effects.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
You will get 1-3 hours of my time for creative shooting with up to 6 people in most cases which can be a location of your choice or mine. You can be as creative as you would like during this time to create as many different combinations of pictures. You may also bring a change of clothes to make the session more interesting and giving you as many different looks and styles as you wish. I have two level of post processing which consist of basic and enhanced and are priced differently to meet all client needs and desires and also because of the complexity and time it takes to complete this process.
All work can take up to two weeks to complete unless otherwise stated and agreed upon.
I try to be as flexible as possible for all my clients and in all areas from location, poses, to pricing and options.