Areas of service:Boston, Lowell, Cambridge, Brockton, Lynn, Quincy, Nashua, Somerville, Lawrence, Framingham, Waltham, Haverhill, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Peabody, Revere, Brighton, Methuen, Arlington, Salem, Beverly, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Marlborough, Chelsea, Derry, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Andover, Randolph, Lexington, Gloucester, Billerica, Norwood, Dracut, Tewksbury, Hyde Park, Salem, Mattapan, North Andover, Stoughton, Melrose, Saugus, Milton, Chelmsford, Danvers, Wakefield, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, Dedham, Londonderry, Hudson, Burlington, Stoneham, Allston, Wilmington, Winchester, Westford, Canton and Marblehead.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact SCHARAFFA MASONRY
Quality Masonry Services
Request an estimate
SCHARAFFA MASONRY - Wakefield, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Marc Scharaffa may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About SCHARAFFA MASONRY
Scharaffa Masonry provides professional masonry construction, repair, restoration, and demolition services. We offer free, on-site estimates and solid references. No job is too small. Quality work is always guaranteed!
- New construction of walls, pillars, walkways, stairs, patios, fire pits, chimneys, and floors
- Brick, stone, block, pavers, veneer, stucco, concrete, bluestone, and granite
- All types of masonry repair and restoration
- Cutting and repointing
- Demolition and debris removal
- Hardscape design and installation
- Complete site cleanup
- Complimentary estimates with solid references
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in stone work, brick work, pavers, and veneer. However, sometimes new construction is not always the most practical or most economical solution. We also specialize in complete masonry repair and restoration work.
October 7, 2009
Very good job!
They are busy, so scheduling a time seemed a little challenging at first, but they did a very professional job and the work appears to be solid.
They also had a friendly but professional attitude.
I would recommend them based on my experience.- J. P. Gownder
July 22, 2010
We are very happy with our new patio installed by Scharaffa Masonry. Stones are very well aligned and we do not have any bums or gaps. Work was done very carefully but it took little bit longer time than we were initially expecting.- yulia AKBERGENOVA