Maria's Janitorial and Maintenance Service, LLC
Areas of service:Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, Peoria, Gilbert, Sun City, Avondale, Surprise, Sun City West, Cave Creek and Fountain Hills.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Maria's Janitorial and Maintenance Service, LLC
Janitorial and Maintenance Services
Request an estimate
Maria's Janitorial and Maintenance Service, LLC - Phoenix, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Maria Garnica may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Maria's Janitorial and Maintenance Service, LLC
Maria's Janitorial and Maintenance Service specializes in all cleaning and maintenance services for apartment and other rental properties.
We are a legal company with insurance and all the paper work that goes along with it! We have many years of experience serving in and around Phoenix AZ.
When we clean, we use vacuums and we clean everything including lamps, glass windows and window coverings and covered patios.
We move and clean behind, inside and outside of stoves, refrigerators, washers, dryers, microwaves, cabinets, mirrors etc.
We also do office cleaning and also provide painting, landscaping, electrical and plumbing services.
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It's not just a job; it's a career and it's a passion for me. You will be surprised but I enjoy my career.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long does it usually take? Our answer is usually we get it done as soon as possible for the customer and it also depends on the job.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Just know the size of the job and know what exactly you want done.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Cleaning houses, landscaping, plumbing, electrician services, well just about everything is common.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Well so far in my business, I don't have a big project that I have done, but I will say that I am proud of all the work I've done as well as my workers.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much would it be for the job?
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with great products that will give great results and make the customer happy in the end.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in plenty of areas:
- Cleaning Apartments, Homes, Offices
- Electrician Services
- Just Any Repair to a Home
We have about 20 years of experience.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Come my way and you will save plenty of money compared to the high rates other companies are charging. We work to make the customer happy.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
In some occasions we offer the customs with work done to their home, less charge for their next job.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I've done work here and there in the past year, but I will say I barely started my own business and I am looking forward to achieving the most from here and on.
- How did you get started?
I have worked in janitorial services for about 20 years. My workers have about 5 to 15 years of experience as well in the areas of plumbing, landscaping, and electrician services.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I do have my company now so I do know that it comes along with all the important paperwork and insurance.
House Cleaning & Maids in Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, and Chandler.
Painters in Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, and Chandler.
Electricians in Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, and Chandler.
Plumbers in Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, and Chandler.
Landscapers in Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, and Chandler.