Hawkeye Construction, Inc.
Areas of service:Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Muskogee, Claremore, Tahlequah, Owasso and Spavinaw
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Hawkeye Construction, Inc.
Framing and Siding Contractor
Request an estimate
Hawkeye Construction, Inc. - Spavinaw, OK
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Mark Hawkins may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Hawkeye Construction, Inc.
Oklahoma framing and siding contractor in business since 1976. Our services include new construction, fire and storm restoration, major structural repairs, fiber cement siding, decks, pergola's and more. Our services are utilized by contractors and adjusters for major structural failures such as roof and wall collapse. If it involves wood, we would be more than happy to look at your project.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Wood framing.We have been involved with the demolition and framing of fire and storm damaged property for over 20 years. Both commercial and residential. We also make repairs to major structural failures such as roof and floor collapse. Other services include fiber cement siding, decks and pergolas.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are they insured and do they have an EPA lead paint certification number as required by law.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Some of the projects this last 12 months include a fire at the Prague High School, collapsed roof at Panchos restaurant in Tulsa and several apartment fires in Tulsa.
- How did you get started?
I started framing residential homes in 1972 after finishing high school. In 1976 I started Hawkeye Construction as a framing contractor and residential home builder.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Siding, roof and floor collapse and other structural repairs.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Hawkeye Construction, Inc. is certified by the EPA lead paint rule and has full insurance coverage.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
1 year labor warranty.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Sometimes the lowest bid is not always the best. Look for a professional company that is fully insured and licensed where needed. The EPA lead paint certificate is also important on homes or property built before 1978. The EPA enforces a very expensive fine for contractors who are not certified.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average apx. 10-15 fires per year and about 20-30 various other projects including major structural repairs, siding, decks and pergolas.