Marshall-Garrett Moving Services
Areas of service:Atlanta, Marietta, Montgomery, Decatur, Columbus, Lawrenceville, Macon, Alpharetta, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Roswell, Lithonia, Duluth, Douglasville, Jonesboro, Acworth, Rome, Warner Robins, Woodstock, Conyers, Gadsden, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Newnan, Griffin, Riverdale, Lilburn, Covington, Anniston, Carrollton, Phenix City, Stockbridge, Fayetteville, Buford, Powder Springs, Lagrange, Auburn, Dallas, Cartersville, Mcdonough, Canton, Snellville, Austell, Opelika, Prattville, Suwanee, Loganville, Peachtree City, Tucker, Forest Park, Monroe, Talladega, Ellenwood, Americus, Sylacauga, Mableton, Clarkston, Thomaston, Wetumpka, Fort Benning, Morrow, Cedartown, Alexander City and Hampton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Marshall-Garrett Moving Services
Request an estimate
Marshall-Garrett Moving Services - Lagrange, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Carwell may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Marshall-Garrett Moving Services
Marshall-Garrett Moving Services provides local and long-distance moving services.
In addition, we do packing/unpacking and loading/unloading services. We can also send you a driver for your vehicle.
We are a professional company providing great services to great people.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in ALL area of the moving industry. Our crews have a combined 40+ years in the moving business
- How did you get started?
I have been in the furniture delivery/ moving business for about 10+ years and about 5 1/2 years ago, I decided to start my own company .
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed and insured? Are there any extra fees? When does my time start? When does my time finish? Will there be any additional fees charged?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish customers understood the true toughness of the business. It will take ANY company out there longer to load than to unload.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
On average, I would say we serve around 100-250 customers a year. Every year is different. It depends on the economy.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend customers start here because our rates are the best possible rates around. You can look anywhere, but you will return to us.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
WE will move a couch just a little or turn the table a different direction. Nothing that takes more than just a cuple of minutes will be done.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
You need to have an ACCURATE Inventory list ready so when you call a company you can give them your inventory in order for the company to give you a close estimate and also know what size truck, and how many trucks to bring
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We recently moved a couple to Keystone, Iowa from Pine Mountain Valley Ga. They were very pleased with the job we did, which included hauling a piano , and a 1993 Lincoln Town Car.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Residential jobs are the most common, just because people tend to move more than businesses. Most people who are renting move on average 1x a year. Most businesses rent a space for 5+years.