Myrtle Beach, SC
Areas of service:Myrtle Beach
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Massage Therapy
Request an estimate
Massage Therapy - Myrtle Beach, SC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chris Clark may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Massage Therapy
My name is Chris. I offer both in-call and out-call legitimate therapeutic massage in Myrtle Beach and surrounding area. I have over 11 years of experience and design every massage according to each individual's needs.
Contact me for details!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I excel in Deep Tissue, Swedish, Sports Massage and usually incorporate some of each in most massages. I'm also attuned in Reiki and proficient in other modalities of energy work. I am licensed in SC and nationally certified through NCBTMB.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I always give a client a bottle of water to help them hydrate after a massage.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
You should always ask your therapist regarding their experience and make sure they will give you the level of pressure that you desire and/or need. It's important that your therapist knows any pertinent medical information about you.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
NCBTMB, ABMP, and I am attuned in Reiki.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use Biotone Dual Purpose Massage Creme because it does not leave the client feeling greasy or oily when the massage is over.