Masson Art Incorporated
Areas of service:Los Angeles, Glendale, Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Pasadena, Inglewood, Downey, Bell, Burbank, South Gate, Hawthorne, El Monte, Alhambra, Huntington Park, Lynwood, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Rosemead, San Gabriel, Monterey Park, Culver City, Sun Valley, South El Monte, Beverly Hills, Altadena, Temple City, La Crescenta, Maywood, Valley Village, Studio City, South Pasadena and West Hollywood.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Masson Art Incorporated
Request an estimate
Masson Art Incorporated - Los Angeles, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chris Masson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Masson Art Incorporated
Masson Art Incorporated can paint custom signs for your business or produce oil paintings. I also do house painting, carpentry, handyman work, logo and graphic design.
I have been selling art for the past 20 years & have sold 1000 paintings so far. Contact me to see my artwork.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much do you charge per hour. Describe the job & ask if the professional has the complete skills to accomplish the job. And ask how much & how many years of experience the professional has.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have an Associates of Arts degree in Graphic Design & a Bachelor of Fine Arts from University of Massachusetts.
- What brands or products do you work with?
The brand of oil & acrylic paints I use are Van Gogh, Winsor & Newton, Liquitex, and Behr. And for paint brushes I use Blick & Loew-Cornell.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The jobs that are most common are sign painting, house painting (interior & exterior), and commissioned portraits.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am proud of a job I just finished a couple of weeks ago. I hand-painted a 60 foot sign on corrugated steel for an auto mechanic shop.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most frequent questions I get from customers are: 1) How long is the job going to take? 2)What is your rate? And the answers are under a week depending on size of the job & $20/hr.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I work usually 6 days a week. So that would be 2 to 3 projects a week. So approximately 104 projects a year.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I recommend that a potential client have readily available this information: size of the intended job, budget, location, materials available, and time-line/deadline
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish they knew that it takes a lot of skill & focus to detail. And that it also takes a lot of physical effort.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Painting custom signs & custom artwork. Logos & graphic design. Handyman & carpentry work. Also house painting.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend to customers if they wanted to save money that they could use cheaper paints, simplified design scheme & fewer colors.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
A satisfaction guarantee if not matching what they asked for. If damage is done to the project after finished, I will come & fix it for a small charge.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
That I am in addition to being an artist, am also a musician & drummer. That I'm very organized, disciplined, & tenacious.
- How did you get started?
I started showing my artwork at galleries & coffeehouses in Los Angeles. I started getting jobs through word of mouth & through friends & from there it just took off.