Master Craft Tile & Marble
Areas of service:Salinas, Seaside, Monterey and Marina
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Master Craft Tile & Marble
Request an estimate
Master Craft Tile & Marble - Monterey, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Don Bankston may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Master Craft Tile & Marble
Master Craft Tile & Marble Lic#740773 is a full service tile contractor licensed by the state of California.
We offer the following services:
- Glass Mosaics
- Glass Block
- Mortar Work
- Demolition of Old Tile
- Cleaning and Re-Sealing
Our goal is to make every customer glad that they hired us and refer us to friends and family.
Contact Master Craft Tile & Marble for a free estimate.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am very creative and feel that my customers job that I am doing at the time, is the only one that is important to me.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Lots and lots of referrals from previous customers. Photo album or CD with pictures for the Customer to help them get an idea of what they would want.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I do many jobs during a years time..Everything from installing a grab bar free of charge for the elderly to 3 month long total home remodels..
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Question: How do I keep my tile looking new in my shower stall that you just installed?
Answer: Squeegy or towel dry the water off the tile or marble after each use, and seal periodicaly. It will always look like new.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Custom products from Home Depot. Hydroment products, Schluter products for water proofing. Glass blocks from Pittsburg Corning, and Tile and Stone from the Tile Outlet in Monterey.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish they knew how much pride I have in my work and I am a perfectionist and won't settle for less.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Down size the amount of work wanted. Higher their own sub-contractors. Get at least three estimates from Licensed Contractors.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are you licensed and bonded?
- Do you have references?
- How long have you been in your trade?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I worked on a huge mansion in Pebble Beach for 3 months installing 2900 sq ft. of 24"x24" limestone from France..The home was a wonderful experience for me..
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtub walls, porcelain tile on bathroom floors with heating elements under the tile.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Various awards from the Tile Setters Unions. Award for "Best Project" at Butler University, Indiana National Bank Building, and Federal Building in San Francisco. I am also a Licensed Tile Contractor in California since 1997.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Tile and Natural Stone installations.Waterproofing for showers and decks.Cleaning and sealing of tile and stone.
- How did you get started?
In 1980 I joined the tile setters apprenticeship and have enjoyed installing tile and stone ever since..
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Follow up of customer satisfaction and Cleaning and Re-sealing of grout and stone for a reasonable price.