Areas of service:Memphis, Cordova, Germantown, Collierville, Southaven, Millington, Olive Branch and West Memphis
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Masters Roofing
Storm Damage Roof Inspections Specialist
Request an estimate
Masters Roofing - Cordova, TN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ed Hill may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Masters Roofing
Masters Roofing provides free roof inspections and assists homeowners in dealing with insurance claims. We also provide bids for homeowners wishing to pay for a roof without going through insurance.
Contact Call Ed Hill today for your roofing needs!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- Masters Roofing is Tennessee-licensed ID Number 00006973
- GAF Authorized Residential Roof Installer
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Use professional roofers like Masters Roofing! Do not confuse quality work with low pricing. In roofing as in many aspects of life it's still true: You get what you pay for!
There is a fair market price in this area set by Xactimate
which provides a fair price for the homeowner and for the contractor and allows the homeowner to secure the services of a qualified, licensed, insured roofer who will honor a warranty.
If a price is much lower than Xactimate suggests, then a roofer may be cutting corners or may be uninsured or under-insured or may not intend to set aside money for warranty purposes.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Do you have a current documentation of state-licensing and proof of liability and workers comp insurance coverages?
- What is your BBB of Tennessee rating?
- Do you have a local office and how many roofs have you
built here in the last year?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The current Better Business Bureau rating. Ask for proof of
of state license, liability and workers comp insurance coverages.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Getting insurance to pay for total tear off and replacement of residential and commercial composite asphalt roofs.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Complete clean up and haul away
- A two year No Leak Warranty on the installation
- A Referral Plan that pays $100 per referral
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Masters Roofing does not take payment until your roof work is done. We use our own crews and build a one day job in most cases. Our crews are routinely complimented for their professional expertise and demeanor while on the homeowner's
property and the cleanup is amazing to customers!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Masters Roofing builds an average of 15 roofs a week or close to 800 roofs a year. We are the largest residential roofer in the Midsouth.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Masters Roofing has built over 20 new roofs in Southwind TPC in Memphis!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Do not keep patching your roof. Before paying for a new roof out of pocket let Masters Roofing inspect your roof for qualified storm damage.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Masters Roofing will provide a free assessment or a bid!
Insurance claims and complete tear-off and roof replacement are our specialty. We also perform minor roof repairs such as missing shingles or leaks or adding roof ventilation such as solar power vents, ridge vents, turbines and air hawks.
Learn More: http://www.edhillmastersroofing.webs.com
- What brands or products do you work with?
Masters Roofing is a GAF Authorized Residential Roof Installer. GAF is our brand of choice.