Matchless Carpentry and Restoration
Areas of service:Madison, Janesville and Sun Prairie
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Matchless Carpentry and Restoration
Historic Preservation, Restoration & General Carpentry
Request an estimate
Matchless Carpentry and Restoration - Madison, WI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Patrick Kelly may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Matchless Carpentry and Restoration
Matchless Carpentry and Restoration Services include, but are not limited to:
- Interior and Exterior Trim Carpentry
- Local and Sustainable Woods
- Window and Door Installation
- Window and Door Repair
- Window Glazing
- Hardwood Flooring Installation
- Historically Inspired Furniture Design
- Historically Inspired Furniture Construction
- Furniture Repair and Restoration
- Built-ins and Storage Solutions
- Cabinet Installation
- Porches, Decks and Pergolas
- Wooden Door, Shutter and Window Sash Repair
- Wooden Door, Shutter and Window Sash Restoration
- Wooden Door, Shutter and Window Sash Reproduction
- Spring Bronze Weather-Stripping for Doors and Windows
- Porch, Wooden Column, Stair and Railing Repairs
- Sash Cord, Chain and Spring Balance Replacement for Windows
- Wood Floor Repair and Low Impact Stripping and Refinishing
After five years of working under various contractors in such diverse fields like dry stone walling, hardwood flooring refinishing, masonry restoration, historic molding reproduction, traditional Norwegian log building and others, I, Patrick Kelly recently started Matchless Carpentry and Restoration, a contracting company with an emphasis on the preservation and restoration of historic structures. I studied architecture at the University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee and completed my AAS Historic Preservation Degree from the Colorado Mountain College in the spring of 2009.
Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
I think the most important questions a customer should always ask a contractor are:
- Do you have any past customers I can contact for reference?
- Do you have any examples of past work that I can see?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Matchless Carpentry and Restoration is a reliable company that specializes in general woodworking, carpentry and historic restoration services since 2009.
We also specialize in door and window repairs, weatherizing and furniture repair as well as construction and all things old.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I always make myself available to the customer to correct any problems should they arise after the project is completed.
Should a project require a long term maintenance plan, I make myself available to return at scheduled intervals to perform additional work.