Megan Park Photography
Areas of service:Long Beach, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Huntington Beach, Whittier, Garden Grove, Ontario, Corona, Pomona, Irvine, Orange, Rancho Cucamonga, Fullerton, La Puente, Costa Mesa, Downey, West Covina, Bell, Norwalk, South Gate, El Monte, Mission Viejo, Westminster, Lakewood, Buena Park, Baldwin Park, Covina, Chino, Bellflower, Tustin, Upland, Lynwood, La Habra, Chino Hills, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Laguna Niguel, Rosemead, Arcadia, Yorba Linda, Monterey Park, Lake Forest, Newport Beach, Azusa, Paramount, Fountain Valley, Hacienda Heights, Cerritos, Glendora, Laguna Hills, Placentia, La Mirada, Cypress, Diamond Bar, Rowland Heights, South El Monte, Walnut, Rancho Santa Margarita, Aliso Viejo, Monrovia, La Verne, Brea, Claremont, Montclair, San Juan Capistrano, San Dimas, Temple City, Trabuco Canyon, Stanton, Maywood, Duarte, Laguna Beach, Seal Beach, Norco and Los Alamitos.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Megan Park Photography
Affordable All-Occasion Photography
Request an estimate
Megan Park Photography - Anaheim, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Megan Park may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Megan Park Photography
Megan Park Photography is an all-occasion photography service offering affordable sessions that are fun and spontaneous! From senior and family portraits to engagements, weddings and events, Megan Park Photography covers it all in Orange County, CA and surrounding areas.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
I currently shoot with an Olympus E-1 with a few different Olympus-brand lenses. I don't have an affinity with Olympus, but their products have proved successful.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Do you charge by the shot or by the hour?
- Do you shoot outdoors or in a studio?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in single-person portraits - such as senior portraits and acting headshots and engagements and weddings.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
While I am currently in school and majoring in creative photography, all the skills I possess are self-taught and don't come from a book or a classroom.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It's not about how much you spent on your camera body and lenses. It's about the passion and dedication it takes to capture the perfect moments and get more than an awkwardly posed shot.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
I am commonly asked about how much I paid for my camera and lenses. I usually respond truthfully, but explain that it's not the price of my camera that matters. I could shoot with a Nikon Coolpix and my style would still be present.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Clients receive a CD of all shots taken, unedited and unwatermarked. Clients also receive a prints package that includes edited photos.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It's tough to average, as I am just fully getting into the field. Most of my shoots are for-fun or to develop my portfolio, but my number of paid shoots is constantly increasing.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Simple portraits are more common for me currently, but weddings are a year-round event that are easier to find.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend myself! My services are less expensive than my competitors, and you receive much more than you would at a studio or with other photographers. I offer much more than just a few poses and an 8x10 - I offer an experience, complete with a price that doesn't break the bank!
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I shot my first wedding and did it completely by myself. The photos came out beautifully and the client was absolutely thrilled by them.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Compare both the prices and the packages. Just because you get a cheaper rate doesn't mean you're getting a better deal. Find the company that offers the most services for the the least amount of money.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am not certified - it is not required by law. As far as professional affiliations, I am always networking and looking to further my prospects in the professional atmosphere.
- How did you get started?
I started experimenting with photography at a young age, and by the time I reached high school, I knew there was something about photography that stuck. Once I decided it was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, I tried out many different fields before deciding I found my perfect niche.